More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darklyte31 darklyte31

Who has discovered the latest of their nefarious plans?

Sarah Sullivan, Fixer/Sorceress

The majority of the Nude-minati magic are users and the like, which was one of the reasons she was hired and brought into the plan. Sarah, a new junior member as of yesterday, was just another vast cog in their vast machine. Her part in the plan was not the upcoming ritual that would ensure people would lose the desire to wear clothing, but with ensuring a minimum of panic that is sure to occur.

The magic being released would not come from a single location, but at points all around the equator. The mind altering spell would only truly be effective on those with the least amount of will and in cold areas of the globe, which was perfectly fine to the current generation of Elders. It is designed to touch upon not the conscious part of the mind, but the one that controls instincts. Sadly, those over a certain age, like the elderly and most politicians, would be mostly unaffected. With age brings stubbornness after all.

The other reason she was hired was her absolutely gorgeous looks, which had been helped along during her puberty by the spells of her and her mother. The females in her family appeared to age at a decelerated rate even though they actually aged the same.

Tomorrow, the day of the autumnal equinox, would be a twenty-four hour marathon of a ritual with sites around the world forming a ring along the equator. Involving many interlocking magic types such as skyclad nudity, orgiastic sex, circles of blood, living sacrifices, and more. She had cemented her role in the organization by having a senator kidnapped and delivered to a ritual site located on an equatorial Pacific island, never to be seen again. Too bad she couldn’t have more politicians killed.

In only days, Sarah Sullivan’s work would truly begin.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)