More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rambrofizmo Rambrofizmo

Who do you play as?

Sarah Grace: Vengeful Housewife

My Cam story started with my shitty husband.

We've been married for a decade at this point. I did my best to be a supportive and loving housewife and care for him as much as I could.

He did not mirror my efforts unfortunately. No just a few years into our relationship I caught him cheating on me with some slut he met at a work event. After months of fights, excuses, and begging for forgiveness I gave him a second chance.

For the last couple of years I really thought he changed for the better and kept his lust in check.

At least that was until my laptops battery died and I decided to use his really quick to finish a order I was making. But when I opened his site it open to his messages on a site called Ecstasy Cams.

It was message after message of him flirting with these random sluts. Telling them about his old hag of a wife. And paying them crazy amounts of tips for special videos and content.

My blood was boiling. After all the support, love and forgiveness I gave him. He still has the nerve to betray me and trash talk me.

I wanted something to get my own . Then I saw a link on the site.

Become a Cam Star today

This is it. Well if he like watching sexy sluts on cams and flirting with them, then he should have no problem with me doing the same. Before I could second guess myself I closed the laptop and grabbed my phone ready to start my .

How Does She Start Her ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)