More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

How Does Our Tale Begin?

Sarah Darkly Dreaming (A2, B1)

A2: Tattered, Torn, And Mouldering, With A Cloying Reak Of Mildew And Decay.
B1: Small 'cute' lips, a little flat-ish 'snub' nose, small square teeth, a short tongue that can roll like a sausage bun, (perfect for eating popsicles!,) perky 'apple' size breasts, about 7 hand lengths tall, and with snarled and knotted hair that lies in dirty hanks all around me down to my waist...

The box I was in was stinking and gross, The padding beneath me was slimy and damp, and reeked of mildew and mold I could hardly breathe, it's so foul in there. Beneath my head was some kind of rotten pillow-like object, inside which I felt a rectangular lump.

My body was on what I felt was the smaller side. I was smaller in most dimensions, with a 'cute' nose and lips, small breasts and relatively short with only 7 hand lengths of height. I also discovered, totally unintentionally, that I could roll my tongue almost into an O shape with little effort...

My physical appearance was irrelevant though, I didn't know what to do: how could I get out of that box before itโ€™s foul air suffocated me?

A: Ways To Attempt To Escape...
A1: Try To Shove The Lid Off. (Strength.)
A2: Try To Find Hidden Catches. (Intelligence)
A3: Try To Peel Away The Batting And Liner From One Side. (Dexterity)
A4: Try To Locate The 'Bell Of The Living' And Pray For Rescue. (Wisdom.)
A5: Try To Call On Natural Magic. (Charisma.)
A*: (User Suggestion: must include a plan of action and an associated statistic as in the above examples.)

How Do I Attempt To Escape?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)