More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Where to?

Sarah’s Delighted Surprise…

After moving to another town just two towns over from where she grew up, Sarah wanted to meet new friends and find a new and exciting new woman to have a real relationship with.

One day as Sarah is walking through the local park where she now lives and as she is walking the path deep inside of the woods, Sarah see’s someone who she knew, this person was from her old town that she grew up in and it excited her to see this person.

Sarah follows the woman on the path and stays out of site , she wanted ti talk to her but she had no idea why she was here and the old ways of thinking from her old town people made her a bit Leary to approach the woman.

After following her for about an hour, she woman obviously being tired has sat down in a fallen tree and took her shoes and socks off and was rubbing her pretty feet.

Feeling like it has been long enough Sarah approach’s the woman from behind and is drawn to her body, her face, her hair, her feet, her amazing body…

As Sarah get right behind the woman she says “ excuse me miss do you need any help with anything? “

The woman turns around with a smile and says “ oh well thanks for aski …”

Then Sarah says “ MOM ?” As the woman also says “ Sarah is that YOU “ ???

What happens between Sarah and her mom ???

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)