More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nosmel Nosmel

Who will you be?

Sarah, an 18 year old blonde living at home

You wake up in your bed at home early Saturday morning. Rolling out of bed and inspecting your naked body for fresh bruises you note your ass still hurts from a rather rough donor yesterday. As you test the tenderness of your still firm but feeling crushed C-cup breasts, you notice a mostly dried facial you don't remember receiving.

As you try to salvage what you can from your face and begin to lick at what got on your pillow you recall your brother, Peter, waking you up last night trying to fuck you in the ass.

Still hurting from before, you pushed him off and told him to just jerk off in your mouth then fell back asleep, exhausted.

This must have been his .

You do some math and logic problems on an app on your phone, comparing against previous day's results to check the progress of the disease. You frown at the results. 10 point slip since yesterday. If that asshole had just aimed properly it wouldn't be nearly this bad. They never seem to go up any more. Shouldn't have turned down that hobo. Your eyes begin to well up with tears.

"Can't I have any standards?"

Not anymore it seems. You should count your lucky stars. At least you aren't fat, or god forbid ugly.

You shudder as you think of some of the things you've seen the less fortunate looking girls on the street being to do. And that's just what's in public. At least you have a family that cares for you. You start picking at the dried cum on your face again with a frown. Well they more or less care.

Where to next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)