More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DarthQWK DarthQWK

Who summons Garvog?

Sandra

The first thing I noticed was that I appeared in front of a beautiful girl and she seemed in distress. She has copper colored skin, is fit and it looked like she had a few scars. Long black hair that is styled in dreadlocks.

I then noticed that we were in a desert and was standing in a bunch of sand. Eww gross I am not standing in that. I started flying at a height that made me eye level with the girl.

She immediately grabbed my shoulders and yelled, "Water please! Please! I will do anything I can't die here! " She sounded very parched.

I scratched my head. " Well I don't think I can do much about that you will have to try again tomorrow."

She dropped to her knees and started crying but no tears came out. " I don't think I will last that long."

When she started to talk I felt her breath on my dick and it grew and poked her nose. I smiled at the idea I had. " Well if you give me your soul I might have a way to help you."

"DEAL!" I saw her take my dick right down her throat. Wow it was dry but that didn't stop it from feeling good. She was being really aggressive shoving my dick all the way down her throat and back out. She pulled out her tits and put my hands on them. I gladly started to play with them twisting and pulling them.

"OWCH! Watch the teeth girl."

"Fucking ... Cum ... Already."

That was it bitch. I grabbed her head and fucked her head as hard as I could. I heard her but no spit was made. I made sure to barely give her enough air to breathe. Then I slammed my hips and held her head as I came down her throat. "Take it bitch!" I felt what must have been a gallon of cum down her throat.

" Cough cough. Uhg I can't believe I just did that. That was nasty."

"Want some more?" I started swinging my dick back and forth. I saw her watching it sway.

"No... maybe." She moved forward to grab my dick but I flew back out of her reach.

"Nope I need to hear you beg for it."

"I gave you my fucking soul for that stupid sperm. Bring your dick over here."

" Nope you gave me your soul for one dose and if I am nice I will give you more."

"Gerr well fine! Will you please let me suck your dick?"

"Well if you ask so nicely of course." I hovered over to her and she grabbed my dick and squeezed it hard. "OW! Stop bitch or I will leave if you do that again."

"Fine." She then jacked me lightly a couple times before putting me back into her mouth. Her mouth was noticeably wetter than before. She also was also being more careful with her teeth and put some effort in. Those two things made a huge difference and I was surprised to find myself already cumming. She them moved her mouth away and said, "Wait let me grab something." She was jacking me with her hand and grabbing something from her bag.

I saw her pulled out a canteen for water and she went back to sucking my dick. I was trying really hard to hold it in but it was less than a minute before I started cumming in her mouth and then she pulled back. I ended up splashing her face and chest with cum before she manged to aim my dick at her canteen and managed to fill it to the brim.

"Do all demons cum this much? It would have taken at least two people to cover me in this much cum." She frowned as she picked the cum off her and ate it.

"Nope you got lucky the next one probably won't be able to help you or even be willing since you already gave me your soul."

"Have I? I don't feel any different. Status."

"Well technically you still have your soul but I will get it when you die."

“Hmm, it dose say that I have sold my soul here.” Then she shakes her canteen and says, " I don't think this will be enough for me to get out of the desert, you don't happen to be planning on sticking around? I will suck your dick for you."

" Well I will stick around for a day but then you will have to offer me something worth the favor."

"What do you want? Oh and I am not fucking a weird red flying goblin."

"I could take a future level from you. Essentially when you would have leveled you won't and I gain from it. If you do that I will stick around for a day and will give you as many doses as you want. If you let me fuck you I will stay for two."

She glared at me and seemed to think about it. "Well I will decide when it is time whether I will fuck you. Let's get moving I want out of this desert."

"Well my wings are tired so carry me."

"UGH."

"Good girl."

Who even is Sandra?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)