More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BigZDE BigZDE

So, which lucky person are you going to follow?

Sandra: a housewife who's looking to start working out. Will she fall into the failed gym wife trope?

Sandra returned home, the only one at the moment. She adjusted her bra, it had recently become overfilled, which was the catalyst for her wanting to work out. Sandra changed into her workout clothes, a sports bra and yoga pants. The new clothing felt nice against her skin as she walked back out into the kitchen. Her stomach rumbled as it was lunch time so she quickly made a salad to eat, granted it had chicken and a healthy amount of oil dressing on it, it also was fairly large, but it was a salad so it was okay? Anyway, she finished and got up to go for her power-walk.

"Oh! Can't forget my work-out drink!" she giggled to herself aloud. She opened a bottle of WGXXL and quickly drank it, finding the flavor and texture amazing! She wanted to drink another, she really wanted to, but she needs to get out the door! She exited her home and started power-walking at the street, taking long strides, rolling her hips. Her stomach gurgles and grumbles as she walks, were her thighs rubbing together more, why was her chest bouncing so much? Impossible, this is a work out!

Against Sandra's thoughts, she was certainly plumping up a little, putting on a bit of a show for anyone watching. Her sports bra started to become strained as she finished her jog. She saw her husband's car in the driveway as she returned, the thought of him being home, the two of them alone, her hot after her walk... "Whoa! Slow down there Sandra..." she thought entering the house, a smell from the kitchen making her hungry, maybe he's cooking in there?

What should Sandra do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)