More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

Samus Twerk

Samus bent forward and stuck her ass out behind her. Her ship was on autopilot, so it should be good without any manual direction for a while. Which was important since she had to shake her fat ass.

She opened her ship's controls while giving her ass a little sashay. Hmm. Ah, there. She clicked and the ship started blasting a heavy bass through the headphones she wore at all times. Now this was music she could really drop her booty to. Samus started twerking, gyrating her ass cheeks to the beat. With each rotation, her cheeks struck against each other with a resounding CLAP.

*CLAP*

*CLAP*

*CLAP*

The dancing ovation echoed the music's own thuds, a symphony of two. Not too long after its start, the song started to introduce lyrics.

"I'm a twerk . I've been hypnotized and I don't even know it. I'm a dumb hypnotized slut who can't stop shaking her ass."

The lyrics were odd, but Samus guessed that's just what the kids these days were into. Federation pop music had shifted a lot over her relatively small tenure in space, and each new iteration left her more puzzled at its appeal than the last.

What was curious though was that the singer, she sounded very familiar. Almost like it was Samus' own voice, but no, that was ridiculous.

"I've been brainwashed by Space Pirate subliminals. I'm their twerk now who just exists to record porn of herself clapping her own asscheeks in between carrying out missions for them."

Samus did her best to tune out the lyrics and just concentrate on dancing to the beat. She wasn't a big lyrics girl anyways, preferring instrumentals most of the time while flying alone through the vastness of space.

"I've destroyed countless Federation targets for my Space Pirate masters. If I'm a very good girl, I'll get to twerk on their delicious cocks."

She was beginning to work up a sweat. Her skin glistened in the pink lights that suffused her cockpit. Mmm. Cockpit. She hadn't had sex in so long. She should really find a nice fat juicy cock to stick up her equally fat juicy ass.

For some reason, she had a hunch that would be happening very soon.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)