More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LizardGod LizardGod

Story List

Sample Collection(Fem-Dom/Sci-Fi)

The edge of my vision flickered for a moment as a notification appeared at the edge of my screen. Turning my head slightly I saw that it was just a confirmation that the male specimen had been secured and was being moved into position. With a flicker of my mind, the wraparound screen rippled, the view of the labs being replaced with a dozen small windows. Each one a camera placed in the collection room. Using my eyes to enlarge them each, in turn, I took in the collection rig. A network of clasps and clamps floating in the air with soft reddish fabric filling their centres to stop the specimens hurting themselves. Bolted down to the floor in front of them was the Collection Unit itself. A transparent tube, snaking around an articulated arm that linked up to a bundle of tubes and wires that all wrapped around a control station that was bolted to the floor.

Pulling up the controls for the unit I began the warm-up cycle, watching on the screen as the transparent tube slowly began to turn more opaque. The articulated arm moved back and forth as I watch the pressure in the system. The tube itself seems to melt before suddenly expanding and shrinking. Seeming to take on the shapes of unseen objects inside of it as it runs through the warm up. Finally, a small trail of thick clear fluid drips from the end of the tube as it is pumped full of lubricant. We had found that the lubricant seems to be the thing these creatures need the most of. Our initial attempts at extraction without any had been, traumatic, for the specimen.

As if on cue I see the door to the room slide open. Two of the orderlies marched into the room with the specimen hanging limply between them. Even after three cycles of studying these creatures I still got weirded out by the way they looked. With only four limbs, two of which they could only be used for locomotion and an inflexible skeleton. That was barely covered by a thin layer of skin and fat. They really were odd creatures to behold.

As the sedated specimen was secured in the straps, both of its upper limbs held aloft as its lower limbs were spread wide. It’s sexual organ left exposed and within easy reach of the Collection Unit. This one's skin was a light brownish hue, one thing I had come to like about them was the way there hue varied. It seemed to be hard-coded into them with a very small range of variation once they had been born.

The doors to the room closed and I began the extraction cycle. Watching as the tube began to move towards the specimens flaccid sexual organ. Seeking the tip of the organ out the tube changes length and width as it tries to judge the organ. Eventually, its questing edge catches the specimens member, finally locked on it quickly slides over the length. Contracting as it sealed itself around the organ.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)