More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

What's next?

Samantha is being persuasive during important negotiations

Monday came again. That meant that I would once more get the chance to reward my most productive employees, but on that day of the week I also wore naughty or even outright bimbo-ish outfits to give the others additional motivation. What I picked this time by some could be called slutty, not that it would bother me; I was a self-made successful businesswoman.

I wore a white blouse with long sleeves, but also a deep cleavage; it was slightly see-through, so the lack of a bra and my pointy nipples were obvious. I had a tight grey skirt which stylistically resembled professional items, but was way too short to be considered as such since it ended only a few centimetres beneath my buttocks, it had a bright red belt that contrasted with the other toned colours. On my legs I wore white fishnet pantyhose with a tiny net, they were crotchless, but I had a thong on top of them, its colour matched the belt. The outfit was completed by a pair of red patent open-toe shoes on thirteen centimetre heels. My make-up was natural apart from my lips, their colour matched the belt, heels and panties.

This particular Monday was supposed to begin differently. I had planned a meeting with directors (and owners) of a company with whom I had been negotiating a deal; this would most likely be the last meeting, either ending with signing of the contract or not. My outfit was not the most appropriate for business negotiations, but I was known for my eccentric style. There had also been rumours of sexual harassment in that company, but no lawsuits followed the tales.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)