More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Dark Traveler The Dark Traveler

Who will you follow in this world?

Samantha a Naga

Samantha slivered up to the table carrying a dwarf mindless one in her coils and jelly in hand. The mindless ones were provided to pred students and staff that required hole prey and not just meat. They were genetically created clones of humanoids they had no reproductive organs to avoid a feral population and only basic brain function; just enough to live and squirm a bit. “Nice job showing up Miss Green.” Samantha remarked then she unhinged her jaw and started gulping down the mindless dwarf.

“ Yer she was being so boring.” James replied.

“Bet you can’t wait for double Biology next with Miss Oakwood.” Tony, a tiger-taur taunted putting down his plate of Bolognese. “You have a crush on her.”

“I do not.” Protested James unconvincingly.

Samantha finished swallowing her prey “You sooooooo do” she remarked with a hint of jealousy.

“Do not!” James retorted. He then had to stop arguing as eating Bolognese was hard enough with a white shirt and white fur. He then greatly enjoyed his Jelly even if it was all gone in a few Spoonfuls.

Next class

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)