More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 229 229

Who am I?

Samantha Safford, 28, bisexual, real estate agent

Samantha sighed as she scrolled through the files on her computer, tracking property values, houses for sale, and for rent. She was the pride of the Safford family, because she had gone into real estate, like her father. Her oldest brother had gone into women's studies, the second, environmental studies, and the third brother majored in philosophy. She had been their last choice, and too easily pressured to do anything but go into the family business.

She was doing well, and her parents always bragged that she had done it without using their money, as if their connections hadn't been far more valuable than any amount of money. She was generally awkward in person, and bad at socializing. The actual properties seemed simple in comparison. Half of the expensive properties she sold were to people who only wanted land, and tore them down. The other half were to people who already had a dozen houses, and would only be there a week every year, if that. Those types tended to want her handle everything, which suited her just fine.

They handed her the keys to the kingdom, and it was quite a bit bigger than her one room apartment. Spending a night or two in their houses while they're away seemed crazy when she started, but it wasn't long before she began doing it more often. She still thought of her little apartment as home, and used it plenty, but the other houses had advantages hers didn't, even though she didn't have company. They bought the houses, payed the taxes, and even payed her to take care of it. And she had masturbated in every one.

She was a virgin, but obsessed with sex, and she considered herself a pervert. She often had fantasies of seducing her clients, but would always get too tongue tied to actually do anything.

She got up and went to get a glass of water. Her head span, and she leaned on the wall. She occasionally went dizzy when she stood up, but it had never been close to this bad before. She clenched her teeth and shut her eyes until it subsided. When she opened them again, there was a blue rectangle floating in front of her, labeled "Character Creation".

A dream, she decided, pushing aside the part of her that thought it was a hallucination due to stress. She hadn't played many video games lately, but she started to design her character.

What kind of character does she make?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)