More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ewong ewong

Who are you and what is different in this world?

Samantha Barnes: Lone Woman

You look around, surprised to see how similar this world is to your own. Taking a deep breath, you step forward, resuming your original plan, which was too...come to think of it, you can't remember what you wanted to do. In fact, you only remember your name and the conversation with the G.O.D. No memory of your parents, friends, or anything about your life.

However, you still have your knowledge, so you're not dumb. You look down, and get the shock of your life! You're naked. 100% naked from your head to your feet in broad daylight outside your home. You instinctively cover yourself and look around for anyone who could see you.

You spy a billboard across the street, seemingly obvious to make sure you see it, as it is where a house should be. You're surprised and embarrassed to see it is a large television screen with YOU on it, a live feed of you in fact.

You finally see the text above the screen:

LIVE FEED: SAMANTHA, THE LAST WOMAN ON THE PLANET

Self explanatory, but you see some text next to the screen as well:

REMEMBER: SHE CAN NEVER WEAR CLOTHES, BUT YOU MUST NEVER TOUCH HER WITHOUT HER CONSENT! PICTURES AND VIDEO ARE OK.

You don't see anyone, so you slowly uncover yourself. Cautiously, you begin to walk. You have no idea where you're going, so you hope whoever you run into will help you. As soon as you pass a house, you hear doors opening. You look and see they are all men of varying ages, but they share one thong in common. They are all fit! And exactly the way you like them. Not too muscular, but they look strong and fit.

They are also clothes, which causes you to blush and cover yourself. They chuckle as they approach you and stop five feet from you before greeting you as if nothing was wrong.

"Who are you guys?" You ask.

"Really, you think you can drop us that quick? We've been your entourage for months!" Said one.

" We've been maintaining this physique so you would tolerate our presence!" Said another.

"You said you would choose to mate with ones of us!" Said a third.

"We've been very nice to keep a safe distance from you and protect you from the more....savage inhabitants of this planet. Surely that means something to you?" The oldest asked.

You are about to answer when a strong buzzing in your loins interrupts all thoughts in your addled mind. You drop to your knees and gasp at the sudden sexual sensations between your legs.

"Oh, its time!" Said one of the men.

"What's...HAPPENING?!" You cry out, trying to fight your body.

"Your morning mandatory masturbation session, of course! Every one on the planet can see it broadcasted and record it for... Later use. It's been this way ever since you turned 18. You signed the contract when you were 16, as all women have for the past fifty years." The oldest man said.

You can't control yourself anymore, and you begin rubbing your vulva, which was leaking onto the street. You pinch and rub your nipples before finally rubbing your clit, releasing all your sexual energy in a massive orgasm. As soon as you begin to hyperventilate, the buzzing between your legs stops, and you can finally calm down. As you regain your senses, you realize the men around you are applauding , and further away, you see some have...finished just as you did. You cover your face in humiliation at what just occurred and wished this wasn't real.

Now, a conversation with G.O.D.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)