More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by KellyKobil KellyKobil

Who are you?

Samantha, a kind, married woman.

You are usually slow to wake. You enjoy basking in the warm sunlight as it flows over your skin, your body buzzing gently with the energy you take from your husband. He rarely sleeps.

This morning is no different. The timed spell you put on him causes him to suddenly shout and groan, shaking with the need to grab his balls. The magical restraints prevent him from reaching past his shoulders and his legs are pinned to the bed, causing him to flail about a bit before you roll over to quiet his movements. He calms at your touch, his thrashing becoming only shaking as his cock feels a powerful blowjob that takes him to the edge of cumming before stopping. The stopping didn't matter much, as your orgasm block on him was quite strong, but it was fun to watch the pleasure slowly drip away before rocketing back up.

"Good morning, dear." You rub your hand across his chest as you whisper into his ear. "Would you like a bit of a treat before I head into work this morning?"

His affirming whimper makes you smile. He knows better than to talk. You don't even need a spell for it anymore.

You swing your leg over his body, your pussy nearly touching his cock. His eyes widen in shock and hope, but you only giggle and kiss the tip of his nose, sliding down his body until his cock is level with your mouth. You can feel him straining against your spells, trying to thrust his dick up into your mouth. His urges cause you to reconsider this reward. After all, if he can't control himself then perhaps he doesn't deserve it. Almost as if he can hear your thoughts, he relaxes into the bed, leaving himself at your mercy.

You cut off the spell ravishing his member with a thought before considering the task before you. You reach out your tongue and flick it against the head, causing his abs to tense and his penis to flex. A bit of precum spills out onto his stomach.

Still got it.

Satisfied with his reaction, you lower your mouth around his cock, using your magic to identify exactly what feels best for him and taking advantage of that to bring him maximum pleasure. It only takes a few seconds for him to hit the orgasm block, edging violently, but you can't bring yourself to stop. You continue your loving of his prick, taking him down your throat before using kitten licks up and down the shaft.

After ten minutes of this attention, he finally cracks and starts begging to cum. You decide this is the sign you needed to stop. With one final pop, you release him from your mouth, smiling at the sight of it throbbing as he continues to edge even after you've finished.

You decide to give him a few minutes to calm down and take advantage of this time to take a quick shower and use his sexual energy to give yourself a few mind-blowing orgasms. You take special care not to let your aura get out of control, though. You wouldn't want any more accidents.

After your shower, you return to the bedroom. He's still restrained on the bed, but his balls have stopped aching quite as much and his cock no longer twitches with every heartbeat.

What do you do with him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)