More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Boitoy123 Boitoy123

What do you do??

Sam decides for you (dommy mommy)

You stand in his arms for a minute the horniest you have ever been and the most intimate interaction you’ve ever had. But your frozen not know how to ask what you want. Sam decides for you he reaches behind his back for something.

“Well how would like to do a little role play?” Sam asks

You shrug.

“I’ll be your mommy and you can be my naughty daughter. I caught you watching me get dressed and you stole a pair of my sexy panties” he traces the edger of your panties with a finger you shiver.

You hesitate “ I don’t know, maybe this is mistake I don’t know-“ (flash) “mommy I just thought you looked so sexy I couldnt help trying on a pair of yours” fuck Mommy was so hot as your Mommy. You thought Wait what’s his name Mommy right? Huh oh well Mommy, was making you feel things you never could imagine with your best friend. Sure you fantasized about having some one have sex with you while you were both wearing lingerie, you read a lot of stories online but nothing compared to the real thing.

Sam smiled “Oh I know baby, I understand. You do look sexy and I bet they make you feel sexy, my lingerie always makes me feel so sexy” he pulls you in for a kiss. His soft pouty lips touch yours and you melt into him, god this was hot. The idea that your best friend was also into cross dressing like you and he was here ready to do things with you was driving you crazy.

The two of you made out hard standing with your pantied cocks rubbing against each other.

“Wow baby girl you really like this don’t you?” Sam said rubbing your cock. You nodded and moaned. “A little bit of precum there but I think your panties should be wetter”( flash) the front of your panties were soaked with precum, you were leaking like crazy under his control.

He smiled “ much better, but I think maybe you could look the part more” (flash) what did he mean? You were already had your shoulder length blonde hair in two pig tails, and were wearing a school girl uniform. Your short skirt barley covered your stolen panties and your white oxford had the top half of buttons undone showing the empty cups of your white bra. And your white knee length socks were pulled above your brown Mary Jane’s You had your makeup done with lots of blush and eyelashes and pink lipstick definitely gave the look of a young and innocent daughter. You though you were selling it all very well. What was Mommy talking about? But before you could ask him he grab your wrist up in the air and made you twirl.

https://media.seduced.ai/64fa0d7cd9ec013a68920610/64ff2befdda18ac0e316fcdb.jpg

“Oh yes this I like a lot, god I’m gonna eat you up you bad little girl.” He said stopping you with your back to him as he began attacking the nape of your neck with sucking and kissing. God it Mommy knew how to make everything feel so good. One hand stroked your cock through the soaked panties, the other was tweaking your aching nipple under your bra.

“Mommy wants to make you feel so good my little girl but first I need to punish you” he said grasping your throat just a touch firmer than you would prefer.

How does Mommy punish you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)