More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

Sam Totally Spies VR

Going undercover was always a pain, but Sam was a professional and she did what had to be done. Today's mission was to scope out a new VR entertainment facility. There was some reports that this particular facility was a front for a villain who was enslaving girls with subliminal technology.

She put on the reflective context lenses that the R&D at WOOHP had provided her with as well as the camouflaged earplugs. With but a thought she could activate them and completely occlude any visual or auditory stimulus. Entering in the guise of a regular customer, she inquired about the most popular package. The front desk worker directed her to the VR where she hooked her up to a chair with a headset on it.

The headset booted up and as expected, cords from the chair wrapped around her, binding in place. She'd faked struggling, playing along for now. The screen flickered to life and a spiral started playing across it. Oh good, another hypnosis program. Lucky for her she could just block it out. She activated the contact lenses and earbuds and they promptly started working. She heard a popping sound, but then everything went quiet and dark.

This was always the most boring part of a mission. She didn't relish sitting in this dumb chair with this heavy brick on her face for another hour. But she did. After a while she just kind of zoned out. She was eventually awoken by the worker coming back to take off her headset.

She thanked the worker for her help and got on her way. Sam wasn't entirely sure why WOOHP had thought a VR company was doing something like mind-controlling people. All she had done was just enjoy a virtual visit on a cruise ship. But intel couldn't always be correct, and false positives happened. It was nice of the workers not to comment on her bodysuit under her dress either, which she had apparently decided to strip down to at some point.

She'd make sure to note that this place was entirely normal and in no way associated with a villain whatsoever. In fact, she had so much fun she'd make sure to invite Clover and Alex so that they could have fun too. She was sure they'd enjoy a nice relaxing virtual spa trip or maybe a roller coaster ride.

Technology nowadays sure was amazing.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)