More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RedragonLite RedragonLite

But for who?

Sam (Horsegirl & Breeder)

Profile

Horsegirls were some of the more exotic people in the 'New World'. For an unknown reason, around 2-3% of all people were given partial Horse genes, which depending on the person had different effects. Some grew a thick luscious tail, others got fuller and thicker hair, many got sharp, pointed ears and many got increased metabolism, and improved muscle growth. But every single one was the recipient of an Equine cock, or Horse cock.

Sam was an exception to the exception. Not only had she been the recipient of the 'Horsegirl' genes, but she inherited almost every single one of the traits to the . Her hair grew longer and thicker, a long thick tail, sharp protruding ears, well-defined muscles, and a huge 20.4-inch erect Equine cock, paired with a dominating pair of balls that were pretty much at the peak of evolution. They were constantly almost hot to the touch and extremely firm and low-hanging, allowing and pretty much requiring Sam to drain them a minimum of 3 times a day.

Fitting to her appearance, Same was quite outgoing but was quite annoyed at the fact that everyone she met was almost put in a state of trance by her endowment. Sam worked at a secret farm, which bred and raised Horsegirls. Very few females from the old world remained, but they seemingly remained because they had turned out to be some of the most insatiable, fertile, and lustful females capable of taking almost any size. Sam's impressive stamina and ability to ejaculate vast quantities of semen multiple times a day made her an ideal candidate for the position.


7:30 am. The alarm blared in Sam's ears as she rose from a deep and delightful dream. It was the middle of the summer; breeding season. The breeding women on the farm led a very happy life and were practically treated like royalty as the new society valued Horsegirls a lot. The summers out on the farms were extremely hot, and Sam hadn't bothered with night-wear or even a blanket. The alarm wasn't the only thing that woke her up. Her heavy sagging balls were almost bursting for release, and she was already sporting a semi-erection without having done anything remotely sexual. Grinning she caressed her huge breeding balls; "Don't worry, momma's gonna drain you soon..."

Getting up, she put on a checkered tie crop top to keep her breasts from bouncing around too much. She didn't even bother to put on pants. What was the point? She wouldn't fit in them in this state anyhow, and plus she had important business to attend to.

As she exited her spacious room, she immediately got a strong whiff of 'farm aroma'. An intense mixture of female pheromones, horsegirl musk, and cum. Loads of cum. Nursing her over-developed balls and semi-erect cock, she walked downstairs and into the breeding hall.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)