More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by RedragonLite RedragonLite

What's next?

Downstairs

As Sam walked down the main flights of stairs she bumped into Dominique, her main 'rival' on the farm. They were roughly the same size, both in terms of height and cock size, and more or less knocked up an equal amount of breeding sows. But Sam didn't like Dominique. She always had an air of arrogance and egoism around her, like it was only natural for her to be here and do this job as if nobody on earth could even come close to compete with her. Sam hated those types of people, and even more infuriating was that Dominique found it funny when Sam got annoyed by her arrogance.

Profile

Seemingly only to piss Sam off even more, during their winter break Dominique had gotten a tattoo on her lower abdomen which read: "Fuck Machine" in gothic letters, and underneath a crown and a fancy ace symbol. And Dominique of course flaunted that tattoo around as if proved something. If anything, Sam thought, it made her look even less confident in her abilities, needed a tattoo to tell everyone what Sam could otherwise prove, and it annoyed Sam to no end.

"Oh good morning Samantha..." Dominique said in a snide voice, deliberately using Sam's full name, knowing full well Sam hated her full name, it sounded too feminine to her. "...finally decided to wake up I see! I already managed to put in my first shift while you were being Misses Lazy up here!" She grinned and lightly stroked her smaller than usual balls, no doubt she had just come back from draining them. "On the contrary!" Sam said, quickly thinking of a comeback: "I just want to make sure our sows get the very best treatment, and half-empty balls are hardly the best!" Dominique raised her eyebrows: "Oh, well if that's the case I wouldn't even bother going down, since they've already gotten the very best treatment..." Dominique winked and grabbed her soft cock, wiggling it about a bit. "So why don't you just spare yourself the trip downstairs and just jerk off in your room." She continued condescendingly.

Sam couldn't think of a good comeback, and arguing with Dominique was a waste of time anyway. So instead she shot her a mean glare, and trudged downstairs, feeling the disrespectful eyes of Dominique burning two holes into the back of Sam's neck. "Why can't they just transfer that useless goat..." Sam muttered to herself as she crossed the big hallway and into the aptly named "Breeding Barn"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)