More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pands Pands

What is the Adventure should I write down?

Sam's friends (Character Page)

Emily (6 foot 3 inches) : Emily is known as one of the strongest fighters in school. She had some muscle definition, but she a bulk of them. She has Brunette hair tied in a pony tail. She had an exotic vibe which make her popular with both men and women. Her breast are at the lower side of C-cup. She has hazel eyes and a nice tan. She is pretty straightforward. When she came to my house with Sam and them, my mother tried recruiting her as a direct disciple. She comes over to my house all day Sat and Sun to train.

Sophia (5 foot 11 inches): The prettiest of the group. Is the head of cheer leading. Typically hangs out with Sam rather than the Cheer squad. No one minds though. Although she may seem dim, shes pretty cleaver at understanding people. She can surprise you with sudden enlightening things. She is pretty impulsive though. there are times when shes dragged into Sams events with me. She has long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She is able to rival Sam with her "assets" and her figure is even better. Most guys in the school would fight to go on a date with her, but she won't date anyone that's after her looks. I have a feeling she's going to be single for a while with that outlook.

Elizabeth (5 foot 6 inches): The smartest off us. She usually has to stop some of Sams more thoughtless plans. However, most of the time when she helps plan out something to do to me, it turns out even more humiliating. Elizabeth has C-cup breast which see often flattens with tighter bras. She has Auburn hair and Green eyes. She typically wears contacts but there is times she will wear glasses. she could easily have graduates High school early. She stayed in both to spite her parents and to stay with us.

Alex (5 foot 8 inches): Doesn't talk much. She is incredibly stealthy. She dyes her hair every few months. Just because she is quite doesn't mean she isn't good with word play. Her worlds can carve deep. She is the smallest chest wise. Well above me at least. She is a B-cup. Her butt is modestly sized.

Side Characters( Single Story Specific)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)