More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Throne65 Throne65

Who has discovered the latest of their nefarious plans?

Sally and Louis, a newscaster and cameraman

Louis and Sally were an inseparable pair from day one. They were always on assignment together and had exposed the hardest stories in the country. Sally was a no-nonsense woman, always ready for her story and for her face to be on camera. Louis was more than happy to follow behind her and let her take all the credit.

It was no surprise when their boss Lenny called them in together on Monday. No one even made meetings without them.

"You two," Lenny said. "I'm sure you've heard that there is a total media blackout in the town of Clothsberg?"

"No," Louis said honestly. "It's so small, nothing ever comes outta there."

"Well, we just heard something interesting," Lenny said. "People are claiming that no one can be reached there, as if it disappeared off the map. The government has quarantined the town completely."

"Cool!" Sally said. "Are we breaking through?"

"Yup," Lenny said. "We want you to sneak inside and find a way to report on what's happening in there. See what the government's up to."

"Got it, boss," Sally said happily.

Louis left beside his friend as she bounced in excitement. "I'm so excited! A full government conspiracy!"

"It's just a media blackout," Louis warned. "Probably just a cult. The government's wouldn't do something so drastic."

"Oh yeah?" Sally challenged. "We'll see!"

How will they sneak into the quarantine?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)