More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ldnldn ldnldn

Who is getting stripped?

Sally, an office worker preparing for a presentation.

The streets were almost empty, the sound of birds chirping filled the air and the sky was beginning to lose its red hue. Sally stretched her arms, drank a sip of coffee, pulled her hair into a ponytail and proceeded to type in her computer, she was at the conference room of her office.Today was an important day, she was to give a presentation to the CEO that was flying in from France, so she got up extra early to finish her slides and get ready for it.

The black haired girl was nervous, her boss told her that if she did a good job she would be promoted and transferred to the headquarters in Paris! But the old CEO had a reputation for being critical and demanding, among other things, so a bad display could also cost her a pay cut or worse.

She didn’t know how much time she had spent polishing up her presentation but it was finally ready, all she needed to do now is rehearse until it was time, she got up and started practicing talking to no one in particular, the office was still empty save for the nearsighted janitor who completely ignored her.

“Figures you’ll be here this early” said a tall attractive blonde that entered the room.

“Jessica, what do you want?” Replied Sally coldly.

“I came to help you, silly. Can’t have you ruining the office´s reputation.”

“Yeah right, you haven’t done anything nice to me since my first week here.”

“Sally dear, our old rivalry is water under the bridge, I promise I’m here to help you. After all, if everything goes well you’ll be transferred and I’ll never have to see your face again.”

Sally was inclined to believe that Jessica would help her if that meant getting rid of her, but she still couldn’t fully trust her either. “You can stay and listen, but don’t touch the computer and stay at least five feet away from me.”

Jessica pulled up a chair while Sally continued to practice, some twenty slides later she stopped to take a breather.

“That was great!” was something Jessica would say if she wanted to be honest, however, she had other plans “Honey, watching that made me cringe, you are way too nervous, the old cougar is going to eat you alive.”

While a small part of her mind screamed that Jessica was lying and plotting something, Sally had to admit that she was very nervous, maybe she should listen to her? “Yeah? What do you suggest?”

“You need to loosen up, start with a joke, take deep breaths, a trick that always work for me is imagining your audience in their underwear.”

“You think that’ll work?”

“I know it will, in fact I’m willing to help you visualize…” Jessica took off her blazer and dropped off her heels “…If you do it too.”

“What?”

“It’s not fair if only I strip, trust me, this will help your nerves. Besides it can be fun, you know? And no one will see us, we are the only people in the office, well, the only ones that can see anyway.”

“No way, this is like the time you glued my skirt to the chair, you only want to humiliate me.”

“What I want is for you to leave forever, and that isn’t happening if you are being a nervous wreck. Look, the door is closed and we´ll both leave our clothes in this box near your feet, ok? That way they are out of my reach and you can relax”

Does Sally take up Jessica´s suggestion?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)