More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ldnldn ldnldn

Does Sally take up Jessica´s suggestion?

Yes, she does.

Sally thought that this was the dumbest thing she ever did, but she really wanted to go to Paris and was willing to try anything to improve her chances of success. She nodded her head and agreed to the blonde´s plan.

Jessica removed her outfit and put it in the box, leaving her sitting in her black underwear. Still unsure about stripping, Sally first removed her heels and then she hesitantly pulled down her skirt, revealing her white panties to Jessica´s annoying cheers. Then she removed her blazer and her top, showing off her white bra.

Standing in her underwear, Sally took a few moments to acclimatize to her new outfit. The floor was cold, the AC was chilly and Jessica’s stare was uncomfortable, but she had to admit that seeing her rival without clothes made her feel more relaxed, so she resumed her presentation. Sally continued talking for another twenty slides and then took a pause.

“A bit better, but you are still not radiating confidence if you know what I’m saying, you won’t impress anyone like that,” bluffed Jessica. “Maybe if we go a little further...” The blonde unclasped her bra. Sally crossed her arms just looked at her. “Come on, you know this will help! Think of it as the last crazy thing you do in the office before leaving”

Sally sighed, she couldn’t believe she was going through with this. She turned around and slid down her panties into the box, then she unclasped her bra and did the same. Covering herself with her hands, she turned back and saw the completely naked Jessica sitting with her hands resting behind her head and her feet on the table.

Sally tried to continue the presentation, but the sight of Jessica´s body and the fact that her rival was seemingly unfazed with her nudity while Sally was still unable to move her arms to her sides proved to be too intimidating. She couldn’t get a word out. “This isn’t working” Sally said as she bent over to pick her bra up.

“Nonsense” Jessica replied grabbing her arm “All you need to do is get a bit used to being naked, a walk around the office should do it, come on”

Does Sally keep playing along?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)