More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by diaperslut diaperslut

Who is this new house mate? Sister, cousin, stranger, co-worker?

Salesperson (Rosanna; Coyote)

Swinging the door open, I was greeted by a somewhat tall coyote woman in a pair of very clean blue overalls. Underneath, I could see a yellow shirt and she wore a gray ivy cap and white gloves. "Heya, miss," she spoke with a thick Brooklyn accent. "Name's Rossana Gioia. I'm new in the neighborhood, but my family's been plumbers for literal centuries and I was trained by my father. Anyway, business has been a little slow, so I figured I'd take a walk around the neighborhood and introduce myself."

Taking the business card that matched her overalls, it read "Gioia Plumbing Inc." with a phonetic pronunciation underneath. "We just upgraded to more state-of-the-art systems and tools, so, combined with our expert knowledge of plumbin', we promise that whatever problem you have, we can solve it in record time."

"Ah. Well, thank you, Rosanna. I'm Kate Ringold, by the way. I will have to keep in mind if I ever need my pipes worked on," I remarked.

She smiled at my show of interest. "Alright, Kate, just give a hollar if you need me. Number's on the card."

My house was in pretty good condition and never thought of something happening was the least on my mind. And I really didn't think anything of it for the rest of the day as I continued to clean my house. It was actually a week later, as I finally got the last box unpacked and the things inside put away that I came across that business card again. I had seen Rosanna elsewhere throughout the week, spotting her in the supermarket and once at a gas station. She waved at me there, but I don't think she spotted me at the store. She was a fairly attractive young woman, probably closer to my age, too. Although some might find her height a bit intimidating, I still found her quite beautiful, especially with her long brunette hair.

I was in the middle of my heat cycle when I found that card again. But, calling a plumber just for sex was so cliche it almost physically hurt. Plus it wasn't like shit like that ever really happened, right? But she also did tell me to call her whenever I had a problem.

Now, I know what you're saying, why didn't I just look at porn or use toys. Well, I had been doing so for a while now and I figured they send out some burly guy to help me with whatever problems I had. So, I shrugged and dialed the number.

Who shows up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)