More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ziggu45 Ziggu45

Next time, on dragon ball Z

Sakura apologizes

Sakura heard Naruto scratching in his new book, but was too angry to do anything but ignore it. She stomped out the door and out of the Hokahe’s tower, taking the rooftops to her parents’ house before doubling back and remembering the apartment she shared with Naruto. When she finally got home, she peeled off her clothes and laid down in their shared bed.

“Stupid Sakura, saying he can’t handle it as a ninja.” She slowly inserted her favorite dildo, the one Naruto had her carry atound with her at all times, and gently began pleasuring herself. “Naruto let me stay a ninja even after we got married in the acdemy..” She felt a hiccup as she bucked into her device. “Why else would he have me drop out so I can get pregnant and be a house wife?”

Sakura sat up on her marriage bed and looked over at her team pho- wedding pho- family picture. Kakash... Kasumi-sensei was pressing into Naruto’s back with her large breasts. Sasu... Satsuki was clinging to his left, while Sakura herself was on the right. Sakura smiled sadly, then formed a frowned. Satsuki was gone, she had be... come a high request as a ninja, just like Kasumi-sensei, meaning the two better wives were gone right now, and none of them were pregnant.

Sakua smiled brightly! “Of course! I’ll use what little medical jutsu I know to increase my fertility!” A green glow surrounded her hand just as she saw her husband come into the room. “Come Master, I am ready to bare your children.” She said seductively, her long pink hair falling enticingly over her large breasts.

“Best apology ever!” Naruto shouted as he stripped. Sakura wasn’t sure what he meant, but assumed it was about the others not being pregnant yet.

Next time...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)