More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

The Tournament?

Saiyan Brothers From The Past and Future........WARNING TIME-SKIP

Gorten Sat On A Beach Enjoying The Sun With Caulifla Who Was Wearing A Deliciously Skimpy Red Bikini, They Were Both Relaxing After A Few Long and Hard Hours Of Training, Actual Fighting Training, Not Bedroom Training. "I Gotta Admit, You Were Right, This Is Quite Nice." Says Caulifla. "Told You, But Onto The Matter Of That Something, What Are We Gonna Do? We Can't Very Well Split Them Between Universes and Each Other." Says Gorten. "Why Not? We're Both Adults, We Can Come Up With What's Best." Says Caulifla. "Tell It To The Twins Who Just Landed In The Ocean." Says Gorten As His Brow Furrows.

"Damn It All Giblet! This Is Why I'm The One Who's Supposed To Punch In The Distance." Says A Voice. "Says The Blockhead Who Wouldn't Know Intelligence If It Bite Him In The Ass." Came A Second Voice Very Similar To The First. "Excuse Me, Last I Checked You Two Were Sent Back To The Past, So Why Are You Here Of A Sudden?" Asks Gorten. "Oh It's You, Yeah I Remember You, Blood Of The Triumphant and Blood Of The Altered." Says Giblet. "Yes I Do Too, Why Are You Here?" Says Caulifla. "You Have Any Idea How Revealing That Thing Is?" Asks Giblet. "When Your As Powerful As I Am, and Have A Beautiful Woman At Your Side You Tend To Be More Expressive." Says Gorten Snapping His Fingers As The Scene Shifts To A Luscious Pool Area With Many Great Beauties Either In Skimpy Bikini's, Enticing Attire, Or Next To Nothing. "Wait Is That The Love Crazed Chick?" Asks Shallot.

"Good Eye, Couldn't Stand The Transformation So I Gave Her Something To Wear, With Love Of Course." Says Gorten As He Snaps The Sight Away. "Now Why Are You Two Here? The Time Tournament Never Got Completed." Says Gorten.

What's Their Reason??

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)