More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nenupharlil Nenupharlil

Do you make it to your car undisturbed?

Safely to the car

Back in the seclusion of your car you allowed yourself a breather. Playing with yourself in front of the other woman, and watching her reciprocate, had been such an erotic experience that you nearly came. Key word being nearly. Oh well, that just meant you’d have to find another play place. Maybe the park? Oh! You could have yourself a nice little picnic, although you’d have to make a trip to the store first.

You pulled out of the parking lot and headed to the nearest supermarket. Usually the drive from the coffee shop to the store would have taken fifteen minutes. But today you were cursed with heavy traffic. So heavy, in fact, that it was practically stand still. You sighed, according to a traffic report, you’d be sitting in traffic for twice that.

To pass the time you started to think about good spots to set up in the park. There were a few picnic areas that were more out of the way. Or maybe you could go off one of the nature trails and find a little secluded clearing. That option excited your more. The picnic tables were good too, but in a clearing, you could shoot your whole body. How hot would it be to not just flash your tits in front of the camera, but your pussy as well? Just the thought of it made your pussy twitch around the toy.

That’s when an idea struck you. Why be bored in traffic when you had a perfectly good vibrator already deep in your pussy?

You glanced to your left and made sure the coast was clear, then you put your car in park. It would be a hassle shifting gears every few feet, but it was better than a fender bender. No camera this time, since your phone needed a charge, you were just going to enjoy yourself.

You started slow, taking a deep breath and relaxing. Both your hands gently touched your breasts over your dress, fingers lightly circling your nipples until you could feel them straining against the fabric. One hand slipped under the top, pushing it down and squeezing. By chance you opened your eyes and caught glimpse of a man staring at you intently. Apparently traffic had moved and this man in a truck was treated to a view of your playing with your tits. He smiled a little when he noticed he’d been caught staring. You took this as encouragement and pulled the rest of your top down, revealing both breasts to him. His jaw dropped and he shifted in his seat.

You squeezed your breasts, your hard nipples peeking out between your fingers, and slowly ran your tongue over your lips. He turned away from you for just a second and grabbed his phone from the center console, holding it up and raising his brows as if asking permission. You winked at him and moved your car up a few feet and rolled down the window.

“Fuck, you’re so hot, baby.” He yelled over traffic after rolling his window down too.

You giggled and pushed your tits together as you blew him a kiss and leaned toward the window. Just to fuck with him even more, especially while he was taking pictures, you slid one hand down your chest, the other still playing with your nipples.

“Yea, baby, touch yourself for me.” He groaned, one hand now pumping himself as he watched you.

You then pulled out the vibrator, letting out an extra loud moan for your new fan, and slowly pulled it out of your pussy. Your pussy throbbed, begging to be filled again, but you ignored the impulse to slide the vibrator back in. Cum dripped down your thighs and left a slick trail against your skin as you slowly dragged the vibrator up your body. You could hear a chorus of “Fuck yea,” over and over as the vibrator came into view. You circled the vibrator against your nipples before you locked eyes with your partner. He was still holding up his phone, perhaps recording, but it was shaking every time he stroked his cock. To send him over the edge, you started to lick the vibrator. Starting slowly at the base, you ran your tongue up to the tip, circling it before wrapping your lips around it. Then you slurped loudly, licking up your own cum, and played with your clit while staring at your partner. You slipped two fingers in your pussy, moaning around the vibrator, as you felt yourself nearing the edge of an orgasm. The man in the truck across from you groaned and swore as he came.

Before you could cum yourself, however, you heard honking behind you and you glanced up to see traffic had moved. After taking a breath you sat up straight and dropped the vibrator in your lap. You blew a kiss to the stranger before pulling ahead in traffic. Honestly, you hoped you’d find those pictures somewhere on the internet.

What do you do when you reach the store?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)