More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ayetien ayetien

What's next?

Saeva the Scout

The world is a great and wide place, full of unexpected dangers and unknown paths. Venturing into the mysterious corners of the world is dangerous work. You must be self-reliant and be careful not to overburden yourself. Safety, strong armor, fierce weapons and easy escapes- these things one must leave at home. A scout knows how to make do with less. Light weapons, minimal armor and basic supplies are all that one can carry into the wilderness, and a good scout will make good use of those.

Saeva is young and inexperienced, but she has the training and the skills needed to start a long and prosperous career of pathfinding and prospecting. She has a tan complexion and dark brown hair which tumbles down to meet her shoulders. Lean and well-muscled, Saeva can still lay claim to a superb pair of breasts, buttocks the envy of half the world and smooth thighs of just perfect proportions.

Completing Saeva's physical form is a heart-shaped face, with a smile to melt hearts. Saeva, of course, would be horrified at the notion of descriptions of her nude form circulating, being a very decent and respectable person. Her body is kept safe from prying eyes by a green tunic coming to just above the knees, belted at the waist. Covering her right arm and the front part of her chest is leather padding, with straps crossing the back, as well as archery gloves on her hands. Her womanhood is shielded from the eyes of anyone who might "accidentally" trip and fall under her by a simple loincloth. Hanging from her belt, there is a steel shortsword, a cased shortbow and a quiver of arrows.

Finally, and perhaps most importantly, are Saeva's boots. Seemingly unremarkable, they are actually quite valuable. Not long ago, Saeva distinguished herself at an archery contest. Her prize were these boots, along with the gold to buy the rest of her equipment. But the value of the boots was more than sentimental, though they had a great deal of that, too. No, what made them valuable was an enchantment which shielded the wearer from the effects of immoderate weather. In other words, Saeva could stroll through a snowstorm in just a tunic- or less- and not feel a shiver, thanks to the boots.

As Saeva departs for her next adventure, however, she cannot guess just how little she will have to rely on.

Where does Saeva go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)