More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

Who do we follow?

Sadie Sink Turns Seventeen (ENNF- Embarrassed Near Nude Female)

(A/N: A few things to understand before reading this chapter, it won't be a straight up ENF story purely due to the actress in question's age, even after tweaking her age for the story. Second, this takes place in the ENF continuity I've established in my thread on Shoe0nHead and my story The Carnal Accords (Moreso the thread) that a new law has been passed making it illegal for 18 to 50 year old women to wear any clothes and forcing 17 year old girls to dress in just their bra and panties to prepare for that. Thank you and sorry for the long author's note)

I remember when I heard the news of the law. I remember my mom hugging me tightly and repeating "no" over and over again as my dad made her strip nude and made me strip down to my cotten panties and my bra after the news announced the new law and said that police would be going house to house nationwide to ensure the new law was being followed.

Why did I have to turn seventeen? Why did this law have to be passed? Would Jacey have to go through this nightmare when she's old enough? They couldn't make me film the new season of Stranger Things or anything else in my underwear.... could they?

Me and my mom were both startled when an hour or so lately, there was a knock at our door. My dad let in the police officer, a large rotund African American man, and his partner, a slender Latina wearing nothing but her shoes and her police duty belt.

"Alright, can we get an age verification on the girl, make sure she's not eighteen or older trying to pass as seventeen?" The female officer asked my dad, seemingly not bothered by her own state of undress or at least too busy doing her job to let it bother her.

My brother, Caleb got my ID from my room while my dad comforted my mom and my other older brothers tried to look anywhere other than at me and mom but were failing horribly, while I shifted uncomfortably feeling the obese black man's gaze all over my body. Caleb came back and handed the officers my ID and Spencer took Jacey to her room to watch over her and make sure she didn't see us like this.

"Oh hey, you're that Sadie Sink girl from Stranger Things, aren't you? My kids love that show." The male officer mused. "I'm definitely gonna start watching it from now on." He said not quite under his breath enough for a shiver to run down my spine and my mom to hold my hand.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)