More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

What's next?

Lewder Things

It wasn't long after the law was passed that I had to go Georgia again to film the new season of Stranger Things. As terrible as I felt with the eyes of strange men leering at my body, I know it'd be even worse next year....

When I got on set, I was almost immediately embraced by my female co-stars which except for Millie Bobbie Brown were rendered nude by the law. "I'm so sorry. This whole thing must be so humiliating for you." Natalia Dyer said sympathetically holding my face.

"It's really not that bad." I lied, glancing at Millie, knowing she had only a few years of clothing left.

"Alright, so in light of.... recent events that we've had to do some rewrites to this season's script. We've settled energy from the Upside Down that effects certain females in different ways, but don't be surprised if they change up the script again." Matt Duffer, the director of this episode and others alongside his brother Ross, announced.

"So ladies, I'm gonna be frank here, the boys are likely to get boners in scenes with you. It doesn't mean that they're any less of actors, it's only natural. So if they do pop one, just continue the scene like normal, okay?" Ross told them.

'Oh fuck!' I thought to myself as my heart sank 'I hadn't even considered the guys.'

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)