More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by ayetien ayetien

What happens next?

Sadarth tests the demon's word

Sadarth's eyes flicked around the empty summoning room.

That was disappointing.

She had expect more from a demon of Kagrath's stature. She had plenty of sacrifices. What demon wouldn't want a little blood?

She sat down and considered her options. They were unlovable. She could face down the army herself, flee or try her luck with a lesser demon.

There was also what Kagrath said.

It would buy me time.

It was ridiculous! Sadarth, greatest mage of all time, prancing around naked like a wild creature.

It would buy me. I need to try.

Time. Time was all she needed.

But I cannot let myself be seen, can I?

Why should she fear to be seen? After all, surely none possessed a form fairer than hers?

But like a wild animal, running around, for all to see?

No. She would spit in the face of fear.

A few incantations later and she was in a dark place, hidden, overlooking the marching clerics. What a luxury teleportation was!

Focus. Breathe.

She wasn't here to think about teleportation. She was here to strip naked.

What am I doing?

Kagrath surely laughed as she snapped her fingers to activate the spell which would dissolve her robe. She thought about how handy the spell was for bathing as the fabric melted away into the night air, revealing the pale blue of her skin.

Just as Kagrath said, the army ground to a halt, each and every one of them frozen in time. She emerged from her hiding place and walked among them for a time. She had won. And all it had cost her was her clothing.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)