More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lewdman03 lewdman03

What does she have first on the agenda today?

Sad Realizations

Becca was just about to finish getting dressed in her sexy outfit when she heard her phone beep. As she looked over at it her heart sunk at the email she received.

"Dear all students,

We regret to inform you that due to behavior issues in and around the community with students getting involved with and prostitution we as a school have been asked by the local council to act like a Sunday school at weekends until These classes shall not be as intense as usual and shall instead focus on bullying and sex education to better your understanding of not only the harm to yourself but also the harm to the community reputation if you continue. However, we insist you wear proper dress code while you attent school.

From Miss F. Bottomsworth, Head Teacher

This was an automatic email so please do not respond."

Becca was amazed and angered. surely they could not do that? and even so it was her free time in her birthday! why should she pay just because others acted like sluts?! What would they even do if she didn't wear dress code, not as if they could strip her to her underwear... could they?

Does she wear dress code?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)