More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What's next?

Sabrina The Hypnotized Psychic Gym Leader

He did it! After training his Pokemon for so long, he finally did it. He defeated Kanto's psychic Gym Leader, Sabrina. It wasn't easy. Sabrina's Alakazam was hard to beat. Her Alakazam was the reason he lost the last two times. But thankfully, his starter Pokemon this time helped him claim victory.

"The vision I had of our battle did not end with me losing. I visioned that you would lose to me again. Perhaps it isn't possible for me to fully predict what the future holds. Since you've defeated me, you've earned yourself the Marsh Badge."

The Pokemon trainer smiles as he calls back his starter Pokemon to its Pokeball. But obtaining the badge wasn't the only reason he desperately wanted to defeat Sabrina. During their last two battles, he couldn't help but notice how hot and sexy the psychic Gym Leader was. Since Sabrina's Pokemon are all fainted and can't fight anymore, that means she's defenseless.

As the trainer made his way toward the defeated Pokemon Gym Leader, in his head, he quickly went over the plan he came up with after he had his second battle with her. What the Pokemon trainer was planning to do is risky, seeing as Sabrina is psychic and can see the future. But she said that her prediction of their battle was wrong. So, perhaps Sabrina didn't get a vision warning her about his intentions.

The trainer's starter Pokemon wasn't the only Pokemon of his that made it to the end of the battle. He had one Pokemon that he never used during the battle. After taking the Marsh Badge from Sabrina's hand, the trainer released his Pokemon from its Pokeball.

"Hypno! Use Hypnosis! Quick!"

The Pokemon trainer had no idea if his plan was going to work or not. He knows the Pokemon species known as Hypno are capable of hypnotizing people. But can a Hypno hypnotize a person who has psychic powers? There's no turning back now as the Hypno does what his trainer asks and uses Hypnosis on the Gym Leader. Much to the shock of the trainer, it seems to be working. Sabrina seems to be going into a trance as her eyes watch the Hypno's pendulum swing back and forth. A few seconds later, the Hypno stops swinging his pendulum as he has finished using Hypnosis.

"Sabrina. If you can hear me, I want you to put your hands up and give me a random hand gesture."

The hypnotized Gym Leader does what the Pokemon trainer asks. While lifting her arms up, one of the straps to Sabrina's top slides off her shoulder, causing a slight reveal of one of her breasts.

Sabrina doesn't move her hands to cover herself up. They remain in the position as the trainer told her. The trainer can't tell if Sabrina knows that her breast is slightly exposed. He waves his hand in front of Sabrina's face. But she doesn't react at all.

"Hypno. Return." The Hypno returns to its Pokemon, leaving the trainer alone with the still hypnotized Gym Leader. The trainer once again waves his hand in front of Sabrina's face, still not getting any reaction from her. It worked. His Hypno was able to hypnotize Sabrina.

"Put your arms down, Sabrina."

"Yes, Master." Being called Master catches the trainer completely off guard. He never told Sabrina to call him that. Why did she call him that?

The Pokemon trainer doesn't think about that for long as Sabrina puts her arms down. The one strap to Sabrina's top that was resting on her elbow falls through her arm, completely exposing one of her breasts.

"Take off all of your clothes for me, Sabrina."

"Yes, Master." Being called Master again turns the Pokemon trainer on a bit. He becomes even more turned on as Sabrina strips right in front of him.

After tossing all her clothes off to the side, the trainer takes a minute to admire Sabrina's sexy body. He wants to reach his arms out and play with the Gym Leader's big titties right now. However, he's afraid that someone is going to enter the gym, looking to challenge Sabrina for her badge any second.

"Sabrina. When I snap my fingers, you will fall out of your trance. You will act like your normal self, but you will always do everything I tell you to do. You will obey my every command. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master. I understand."

SNAP

After Sabrina falls out of her trance, she looks at the Pokemon trainer who hypnotized her. The trainer notices that Sabrina's eyes seem to be filled with lust.

"Come on, Master. We'll head straight to my house immediately after I close the gym. I know you want to fuck my pussy once we reach my bedroom. Also, Master. If you decide to hypnotize another female trainer, you're going to have to do a better job when you're turning her into your sex ."

The Pokemon trainer looks at Sabrina in complete shock as she puts her clothes back on. He had so many questions. Did Sabrina know about his plan from the beginning? If she did, then why did he allow him to hypnotize her? Was Sabrina even hypnotized, or was she acting? Did Sabrina secretly want to become his sex ?

"Why are you just standing there, Master? Come on. The sooner we get to my house, the sooner you can start fucking me however you want."

The Pokemon trainer decided it was best to ask his questions later or perhaps forget about them completely. He was going to spend the rest of the day having sex with a very sexy woman.

The next day, Sabrina announced that she was stepping down from her position as Gym Leader. The news was a complete shock to everyone. No one could have predicted that a young, talented Pokemon trainer would retire from her position as Gym Leader out of nowhere. And no one noticed that Sabrina's pants looked slightly wet or the massive smile on her face when she announced her retirement.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)