More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by diaperslut diaperslut

What now?

Sabrina "examines" her.

Hanging out with the skunk all that time had gone to Sabrina's head and pussy. "Actually, Joyce, mind if I examine her myself?" The boss asked.

"Not at all, Sabrina. She's all yours." The big bear smiled with a wink and left the room.

The vixen got Angel naked and did do the full exam. "You're healthy and clean, my dear. You'll make a great addition to our team. Now, there's just one more thing we have to do," Sabrina said and gave the newcomer a kiss, full on her lips, her hand running down the skunk's body, squeezing her breasts a little before making her way down to Angel's now, very wet pussy.

"I was hoping you'd be part of my initiation," Angel said mischievously.

"Oh, I bet you did." Sabring commented and gave Angel's tits a quick suck before diving between her legs.

The ecstasy was too much, and Angel's hands instantly clamped down on the back of the vixen's head as she arched her back. "Well, you definitely pass the taste test," Sabrina joked, pausing for only a moment before diving back into the shimmering pussy of the new recruit.

Slowly, Sabrina slid a couple fingers into Angel's pussy while she licked and sucked on her clit. The skunk screamed and moaned with pleasure as she began to fondle her breasts, while keeping the boss's mouth between her legs.

After about ten minutes of attention, Angel suddenly arched her back. Knowing the signs, Sabrina wrapped her lips around the open hole of Angel's pussy and was rewarded with a stream of the skunk's love juice. The vixen quickly lapped the younger girl clean, making sure to enjoy ever drop of her juice.

Standing to her feet, Sabrina smiled at the other woman and moved around to the side of her head. "Now, it's time for the performance test," Sabrina announced and quickly straddled the skunk's mouth. Already, Angel had a preview of what's to come as drops of Sabrina's juice fell into her waiting mouth and tongue.

"Oh, my you're so wet, Sabrina. and you taste pretty wonderful yourself," Angel commented.

"Thank you, Angel. Now, please, lick me until I cum." Angel didn't need to be told twice and she wrapped her arms around her new boss's legs and pulled her cunt down and began to eagerly lick and suck on the dripping pussy that greeted her.

Instantly, the waves of pleasure shot through Sabrina's body. She moaned and fondled Angel's tits as well as her own. When Sabrna glanced down at her lover, she noticed the skunk's legs were wide open still. Seeing the invitation, Sabrina lowered her lips and began to lick at Angel's pussy once more.

The room was soon filled with the sounds of lesbian love making. For another ten minutes the two stayed in the 69, pleasuring each other. "Oh, shit, I'm cumming!" Sabrina shouted as she sat up and shoved her pussy hard into the skunk's mouth. After the first wave of her cum filled Angela's mouth, the vixen lifted off the skunk's mouth and sprayed her love juices all over her face and breasts. That move sent Angela over the edge, and she had her second orgasm.

After Angela cleaned her new boss, Sabrina made sure to lick Angela clean. "Shit, you're good, Angela. I just might have to make you my personal assistant."

"I wouldn't mind that at all," Angela smiled seductively.

That just increased Sabrina's horniness. "Turn around and bend over the table," Sabrina ordered and Angie obeyed, shaking her little ass at her boss. "Bad girl," the vixen commented and gave Angie a hard spanking, and Angela cooed in pleasure. Pulling a strapon from a hook on the wall, Sabrina slipped in on and moved over to the skunk and gave her a few more spankings.

"ooooo, yes, mama, I've been a bad girl," Angel teased.

"Oh you're dirty. Mama's gonna fuck you good," Sabrina laughed and placed a hand on the skunk's hips and approached her from behind.

which hole does Sabrina fuck first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)