More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Electricbull8i Electricbull8i

Potential Recruits?

Sabina

Captain of the STBY Leopards girls softball team. The well endowed young black woman can't stand their rival team, the Oakvale Heights Minks, especially her rival Captain Renee Beaucorps. Who for the previous three years has led their rival team to absolutely stomping them in every game they play against each other. The competitive Renee would always annoyingly gloat and showboat at the end of the game.

After which a few girls from the Oakvale Heights team, behind Renee's back, would play a prank on the STBY team. Like the year prior where they snuck into the STBY locker room while they all were showering and stole all their underwear. Whether casual wear or athletic, not a single member went home that night wearing a bra or panties. To find the next day, their entire school watching as their undies blew in the wind attached to the school flagpole. Each one labeled with who they belonged to and the size. Letting their whole school know their measurements.

All this Sabina mistakenly put on the shoulders of their rivals team Captain, who in fact had no clue. Getting some satisfaction from seeing the stuck up redhead be embarrassed online and on state/national TV. Not keeping it a secret online or throughout her school.

What she didn't know was this gave her the opportunity of a lifetime. As just hours before the Leopards and Minks female softball teams played their first match of the year, she got a text from an unknown number.

[I hear you aren't fond of Renee Beaucorps and really enjoyed seeing her humiliated]

Confused the dark skinned girl replied

[Yeah, what of it? And who's this?]

[Who we are is of no concern to you, right now. We just wanted to offer you the chance to humiliate your softball rival yourself, you in?]

Curious and tempted Sabina asked

[And how would I do that?]

Instructions?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)