More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ewong ewong

What ENF production do we follow?

STRIP EMBARRASSMENT REPEAT: Edge of Modesty

The aliens arrived without warning. They struck South Africa first, either thinking it was remote enough we wouldn't notice, or weak enough to fall and take the rest of the continent without much . Either way, they won, and their presence spread to Asia and Europe. That was six months ago. They spread like a plague, never losing. Not even slowed down. However, it seems their spread was constant and not accelerating. We had time on our side. Time to plan, time to train, and, most importantly, time to find a way to survive...

"Major Willa Cage, United States Army. Today I am here to announce our first major offensive against these invaders. The rest of the world is calling on us to save it. Therefore, I am imploring every able bodied American to join us as we fight for the survival of not just our Nation, but for the entire Humam Race. The first take place tomorrow in France. We can try to hold them off as much as we can, be we will need all the help we can get. So, whether you join us tomorrow or next week, we need you. The world needs you. Thank you."

The Major stood in front of a green screen where the technicians made it look like she was on the shores of Normandy. She was dressed in her uniform, showing her rank and various awards she received. She removed her wireless microphone and handed it to the techie before leaving the small studio room.

"Major, the Commander would like a word." The Commander's secretary waved at the Major.

Willa sighed. It was only the beginning of the day, and it seemed the Commander of the French army was already cranky. She strode into his office down the hall and sat across from his desk.

"You put together quite the operation. Congratulations." The Commander began.

"Well, it was more of a group effort, Sir. The operation tomorrow will go off without a hitch." Willa replied.

"And that's what I wanted to talk about. You will be on the ground with your brave soldiers as they charge into whatever he'll is bound to break loose. You'll retain your current rank of course." The Commander said.

"You mean..on the front lines?"

"Of course. It was your face that just asked your country to risk their lives for the good of mankind. It only fits that you would be the face of the operation."

"Sir, if I may, I'm good at what I do, which is marketing. I've been through basic training, but that was years before all this. You are good at what you do, and I don't want to taint your record. Besides. You're the Commander of the FRENCH Army. You have to authority to - " She said before she was cut off.

"I spoke to your CO. He said the General has given me permission to give you orders."

"Sir, I've been a desk jockey for the past five years. I don't think I'll stand a chance out there. Let one of your soldiers who have been trained and prepared for this."

"Nobody was prepared for this, and you know it! If I didn't think you could do it, believe me, I wouldn't have ordered you."

"Ordered, sir?"

"You are to be at the airport at 0700. Wheels up at 0800 with your camera crew and liason to brief you on the mission. You will be on that beach tomorrow morning with your fellow soldiers, showing the world that you follow through with your own orders."

"Understood." Willa said plainly and got up to leave before she stopped.

"You know, with me being a household name now, how hard would it to be for me to tel the world that you were the one who orchestrated the operation that led to thousands of soldiers, AMERICAN Soldiers to be killed?" Willa asked, taking a last ditch attempt to get out of likely losing her life tomorrow.

"Are you blackmailing me, Major?"

"Let's just agree to not have me be on the Frontline tomorrow? I can just broadcast from here like I just did."

"Hrmmm. Fine. You won't." The Commander said, standing and accompanied Willa out of the office.

"Arrest this woman for treason." The Commander said to a soldier as they left the room.

Willa looked at the Commander to find any sign he wasn't serious. When she saw none, she began to run away. However guards appeared and as she tried to dodge past them, they shot a taser at her, immediately bringing her down and knocking her out.

Hours later, a swift kick to her leg woke her up.

"Morning, Maggot! Get off your lazy ass and get to the tents!" Barked an obviously disgruntled dock worker.

"Jeez, take it easy. Do you who... you're talking to?..." Willa said as she took in her surroundings.

She was lying on top of a bunch of packs for troops about to be deployed. She then looked at herself and saw what she was wearing. Gone was her uniform coat, replaced by a surplus jacket with no rank or markings. Her uniform shirt was gone, leaving her with just her black tank top with her bra underneath. And her hands were cuffed.

"Perhaps YOU don't know how to address your Sergeant, MAGGOT!" The man growled, shoving one of the packs into Willa's chest.

"Hang on there Sergeant. Let's see who this is." A woman about ten years older and a foot taller than Willa stepped in front of her.

"My name is Major Willa Cage with the US Army. I demand to know where I am and who I am speaking with."

"Is that so? You look like a loudmouth that came in with the fresh recruits to me." The woman smirked.

"Hang on..." Willa tried but failed to reach with her bound wrists to search her pockets for something to identify herself. Except...

"What's that?" The woman asked, seeing a white paper sticking out of Willa's front pocket.

Willa took it out, but before she could opening it, the taller woman snatched it and read it herself.

"Well, at least you gave me your real name. Says here that you're a Deserter, caught impersonating an officer and will do anything to get out of going into combat tomorrow morning. And you have been given to me to handle." The woman read.

"I assure you, if you'd contact Commander..." Willa began, but was cut off.

"I will not jeopardize the security of tomorrow's mission. Especially not for some deserting scum like you, PRIVATE Cage. Looks like your ass belongs to me." She said.

"And you are?" Willa asked.

"Since you're new here, I'll overlook the fact you failed to address me as Ma'am or Sir. Make that mistake again Private, and I'll have you lick my boots clean for a week. I am Master Sergeant Jolene Farrell, the Commanding Officer of the Entitled Numbskulls , or ENF. I didn't come up with the name. I get all the undesirables. Your...cowards, educationally limited, unruly, and of course...deserters. I'm not here to try to mold you into the weapons they want you to be. I'm here to be sure you're on the front line so your families can finally say they're proud of you for something. Battle is the great redeemer. The fiery crucible in which only true heroes are forged." The Master Sergeant explained as she led Willa into the barracks.

"Here they are. Good morning ENF squad! This is Private Cage. It looks like you've all had a productive morning" she announced as the soldiers of ENF squad surroinded the pair, "and it gives me a swell of pride to know soldiers of your...caliber will be leading the charge tomorrow. Tip of the spear. Edge of the knife. Pain in my...ASS!" She said, inspecting her troop before managing to find some contraband on one of them.

"Private Kimmel, what is my policy on wearing bras?" Sergelant Farrell asked, reaching a finger under another soldier's shirt to pull out a white bra shoulder strap.

"You dislike them, Ma'am." A tall, strong, yet chubby woman replied.

"Marel, why do I dislike them?" Farrell asked a woman with disheveled hair and a sly look on her face as she eyed Cage.

"Because they symbolize the oppression of an outsider meddling with our own health and safety." She replied.

"Now you may find that notion ironic, Private Cage. But you'll come around. Now, ALL of you, get'em out NOW!" She order.

Cage watched as the women stripped off their tops, revealing many were not wearing bras. Those that were, Farrell personally cut off, making sure they all were topless. The discarded bras were then cut into pieces and left in a pile in the middle of the room. Then Farrell set her eyes on Cage.

"Don't think I'm going easy on you since you're new around here. But don't worry. I'll help you out." Farrell smiled at Cage as she removed the handcuffs.

Before Willa could react, Farrell pusshed her jacket off her shoulders and reached under jacket. With a few swipes on her knife, Farrell not only cut off her bra, but her tank top as well, leaving her breasts bare to everyone. Cage blushed as they all took in the "fresh meat". She went to cover up, but Farrell pulled Cage's arms behind her and removed the jacket completely so she was as topless as the rest.

"Private Cage here is a Deserter. I trust you all will do your best to make sure she makes it through tomorrow's mission." Farrell announced as she took the scraps of clothes and held them in her arms.

Everyone smirked at Cage as they put their tops back on, because 1: it was unlikely Cage would make it very long, and 2: her E cup breasts were spectacular.

"PT is in 30mins. It's gonna be a long day of training before the mission tomorrow." Farrell announced.

"Wait, do I get a new...shirt?" Cage asked as everyone turned and walked to their beds to get prepared.

PT, or Physical Training took place outside the barracks, in full view of the other squads who were also training. Along with passing vehicles taking supplies to the aircrafts in the nearby hangars. So, there were, understandably, many whoops and cheers of appreciation as Willa's topless form emerged from the barracks and fell in line with her fellow ENF Squad members. She was made to do every exercise topless and made to repeat an exercise of she complained about the stares she got.

The following morning was the big day. They awoke early and filed into the armory to be put inside their exosuits. Special motorized joints made it easier to move and to increase stamina by assisting in movements. The legs were covered in plates of armor from their feet to midthigh, and the arms were covered up to the forearms with armor, with mounted light machine guns on their wrists for easy aim. Each of them removed their clothes so only their panties and boots were worn when inside the exosuits. Their upper backs had a plate of armor protecting it, and a thinner, jointed armor was covering the spine. On the front, a small chest piece lowered to keep the top half stable, and to add a small amount of armor. For all intents and purposes, their breasts would be exposed, along with their midriff and upper thighs. They loaded into specially designed dropships and the technicians made sure they had their ammo fully loaded and they were strapped into the lowering mechanism so they would be deployed from the ship at a steady rate so as to not crowd the ground when the touch down.

"Hey, there's a problem with your suit!" The woman across from Cage commented.

"Wh-what?" Cage nervously asked, being unfamiliar with how to use any of the heavy equipment she found herself wearing.

"There's a naked woman in it!" The woman opposite Cage joked.

Cage didn't understand, but then felt a tug behind her. She looked down and saw her panties had been cut off! She was unable to do anything about it as she was strapped in with her exosuit in a ready stance.

"Get ready!" Farrell ordered.

Cage was about to say something about her nudity, but she was suddenly dropped along with everyone else. Cables allowed them to descend at a safe rate before it ran out, letting them fall for the final 20 feet. Cage, not being used to the cumbersome exosuit, tumbled and landed face first into a mud puddle, her bare ass pointed in the air as the dropship sped away, leaving her and ENF squad to fend for themselves.

How does the operation go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)