More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Deadpool1989 Deadpool1989

How did this all start?

START: The REAL Beginning

You stand against the railing of your VIP suite. Down below, hundreds of people dance as the band you booked tonight plays over the loudspeaker.

It's been an interesting few years for your life. You were barely 21 when you yourself were one of those people, bumping and grinding to the beat on the dance floor. Then you lucked into a job as a bouncer after you broke up a fight between two football players. That lead to you becoming a bartender then before long, you were head bar manager. Then, a year and a half ago, the owner of the club, Mr. Edwards, informed you that he was retiring. Since he was a lifelong bachelor and had no kids(at least any he'd admit to), he gave you an 80% ownership stake. He kept the other 20% to help fund his remaining bachelor lifestyle(booze, women, more booze and more women as he used to say) but you'd get that, too, when he passed away.

So here you are, 29 years of age and you now own Carpe Diem, one of the hottest concert venues in New York. You've already made your first million and well on your way to a second and third. The future looks bright.

Yet, despite your obvious successes, you're still finding yourself wanting more. Not more money or luxury. No. What you want has been unobtainable because of your focus on making the club what it is.

"Stuck in your dream world again William?" The angelic Swedish voice of Ingrid, your replacement as head bar manager, brings you back to reality.

You turn and for the umpteenth time, your breath is taken away by her beauty. Standing at a leggy 5'10 with, what you have guessed are DD tits and an ass to die for, her already amazing assets are further accentuated by what appears to be the tightest little black dress you've ever seen. Though you wouldn't admit it outright, Ingrid was the source of many of your masturbatory fantasies. As you continue gawking, the beautiful blonde bombshell awaits your response.

"Are you alright or should I call the doctor to reattach your jaw from the floor?" She teases.

"Ahem. Sorry." Is all you can muster at first.

"I suppose it's alright." She says. "After all, the best compliment a girl can get is when her appearance stuns a man into silence."

"If you're done making me feel uncomfortable, what can I do for you Ingrid." You ask half-jokingly.

"I wasn't quite done." She pouts before a cheshire grin forms across her ruby red lips. "But I do have an important matter to discuss with you."

Your eyebrow perks in curiosity. One of the main benefits of Ingrid was her ability to handle any potential issues in the club without your supervision. "Oh?"

"I know, I know." She admits. "But, we have a bit of a situation in one of the private suites."

One of the first things you did when you took over this place was renovate the private booths, turning them into full on suites. And doing so proved quite successful. Within a month, you had a waitlist a mile long. Although, being the business savvy man you are, you often kept one or two open for special clients, usually celebrities, who were looking for a private location away from fans and media.

"And Tony can't handle it?" You ask. Tony is the head of your security. An ex-Army Ranger, you hired Tony shortly after becoming bar manager. With a decorated army career, you felt he was the perfect candidate to head up security and you could not have been more correct. Since Tony's employment, incidents are few and far between and are mostly taken care of before anyone realizes anything is wrong.

"It's not quite that easy." Ingrid informs you, her tone slightly uneasy.

"Ingrid, what's going on?" You ask firmly.

"It's probably best if I show you." She answers flatly.

Together you make your way out of your suite and weave through the sea of people. One of your proudest accomplishments is the fact you are able to book some of the best and hottest bands in the world. Tonight is no exception as lovelytheband plays their hit song "Broken".

As much as you love Carpe Diem, it has a very basic three level layout. On the first floor, you have an L-shaped bar along the northern wall. The main stage sits on the western wall. An above average sized dance floor takes up most of the floor space and surrounding that are booths for those who prefer to sit back and enjoy the music.

Your suite/office resides on the eastern side of the 2nd floor, directly across from the main stage. Flanking it are 16 private suites, eight on each side. These suites feature open balconies that overlook the dance floor and stage. Think something along the lines of the balconies you would see at an opera house. Directly above the stage is split into two rooms. The first is bigger and acts as the main dressing room for the headlining acts while the second is smaller and is for the opening acts. Even though the rooms are different in sizes, both have the same amenities and functionalities.

You and Ingrid pass through the crowd easily enough until you reach suite four. Guarding the entrance are Tony and Patrick, an ex-NFL lineman known for his aggressive play style. Together they cover every square inch of the entrance.

"Tony." You greet, nodding your head.

"Sir." He answers back. You've always hated being called 'Sir' but no matter how many times you've told him not to, he still does.

"What's going on?" You ask.

Tony gives Ingrid a disappointing look. "You didn't tell him?"

"I think it's best if he sees." She shrugs.

Reluctantly, Tony steps aside and you enter the suite. What's inside leaves you stunned.

What Do You Find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)