More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ACE THE GOON ACE THE GOON

“ WHAT OTHER TALES OF THE SMUT-VERSE BEGINS?”

STACY & MEGAN

“Hi I’m Stacy!”

“ Aren’t you going to introduce me, what ever I’ll do it myself like always Stacy , hi I’m Megan, Her twin sister’s!”

“ Oh my god your always interpreting me, I’m trying to tell are story Megan, gosh just shut ups!”

“ I will not Stacy, how about you tell them more about us, like how were both two super hot green eyed blondes!”

“ Oh please Megan nobody cares that we are six foot even, and are super slim with long sexy leg’s!”

“ They do too and don’t forget Stacy that we both have nice C- Cups tits that are perfectly round, plus the cutest small shaped asses ever!”

“ Can I please just tell are story Megan like I said nobody care that we resemble Jessica Biel, or that I have long hair that I always keep down or how you keep yours up in ponytail, they just don’t I swear!”

“Whatever’s Stacy you always just ruins all the fun, fine go a’head, tell are story, I’ll speak up when you forget something, like you always do!”

“ Like I was saying it all begin, the week we turned eighteen Megan and I were—”

“Stacy and Megan’s story is what?”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)