More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 34 by MightyViking MightyViking

What's next?

SSSD - The truth

“Look,” Ro says, defeated. “I was just… really nervous.”

Marit and Birgitte exchange a look that’s difficult to interpret. Ro is embarrassed, but there’s some relief in being honest. There’s also vodka and weed. Ro doesn’t love either of those things, but they take the edge off and then some. It’s enough that however humiliated she feels or whatever thoughts she has about being pitied, there’s no resistance when they make their move.

She didn’t expect her first kiss to be oddly firm and very vodka-flavored. She also, in a more lucid state of mind, would have thought that she’d know exactly who she’d shared her first kiss with. But in an act of consideration, one of them has put something over Ro’s eyes. It’s not a blindfold; it’s not clear what it is.

Ro is not resisting the hands that touch her body and take her clothes off. Birgitte and Marit strip as well, and that’s a lot of smooth, warm skin under the covers of a pitifully narrow bunk. Ro melts into the kisses and caresses, hearing the occasional word in Norwegian exchanged between the two of them, but listening. Even as she kisses one pair of lips back, another leaves hickeys all over her neck. She’s not thinking about that.

They don’t really tease her. Ro has no concept of time, but she’s burning up, soaking wet, and wiggling needily without a lot of effort spent on the part of the Norwegians. Gentle fingers find the sopping mess between Ro’s legs, and from there, it’s a fever dream of pleasure and orgasms that Ro easily gets lost in. One pair of hands likes to stroke her skin and everything around her pussy while the other likes to pinch her nipples and penetrate her with fingers. Ro isn’t picky. This situation doesn’t really play to her tastes, but being touched by hands other than her own takes everything to the next level.

She cums over and over, secure between their warm bodies until her limbs are jelly, her belly flutters uncontrollably, and all she can do is gasp when she feels a mouth between her legs. A part of her is aware of breath in her face and laughter at her whimpering. A hot tongue tongues her clit and she lets out a shrill cry only to find a hard nipple pressed against her lips. She sucks it desperately as gentle hands run through her hair.

SSSD

Ro wakes up to a situation that she’s never experienced before: a body with no tension in it and a room so full of the smell of weed and sex that she almost chokes.

She sits up dizzily in the midst of tangled covers that need to be washed. She shivers in the cold and blinks, puzzled by her blindness. Her headache isn’t too bad; she didn’t have much vodka, but it’s enough to put a layer of graininess over her thoughts. She paws awkwardly at her face and pulls off the pair of panties that was serving as her blindfold/mask/hat. She feels a flash of embarrassment. She doesn’t remember every detail, but she hasn’t lost what happened last night. She remembers participating as best she could, even if she was blind and on the receiving end, getting into it and feeling sexy as hell.

All the while she’d had a pair of panties on her head.

Marit and Birgitte are gone, and she can’t blame them for that. These bunks… really can’t sleep two, let alone three. Besides, they’d probably wanted to take care of each other in peace after pleasuring Ro so ruthlessly that she passed out.

Ro wraps her arms around herself and sits on the edge of the bunk. This is not how she expected to lose her virginity. She isn’t exactly complaining, although she feels as though she needs to wrap her head around it. Does it count? In her mind, it really doesn’t. Her first time will be the first time that she does it with… some agency. She shakes her head. These groggy, slightly hungover, pre-coffee thoughts are not helpful. And it’s too cold to be naked and not under the covers.

She checks the time, then gets to her feet and stretches. There’s no denying it. She feels pretty good. It’s time to take a shower, get dressed, and figure out what the hell is going on with Alison and Signe.

And, of course, how to handle this Marit and Birgitte situation. Ro is insecure, but not so insecure that she doesn’t know how much fun Marit and Birgitte had messing with her. She has the shower to herself, this morning. There, she thinks about what to do with her day. The structured things that the interns are supposed to help with have fallen apart with Alison gone and everyone so transparently worried about Signe and fixated on whatever is going on in Linda’s locked lab. That leaves Ro more or less to her own devices.

There’s no way to avoid the Norwegians, which she would like to do after the shower situation, but Ro is a realist. She can’t just stay home from school today because she doesn’t want to face the kids. She’s going to have to play this cool. The question is, with whom? Alison isn’t back yet, which means more waiting. She’ll have to stay busy.

Should Ro help the staff? [ Marit and Birgitte ]

Or the Science Team? [ Julie and the others ]

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)