More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ewong ewong

How does he use the book?

SPH Roulette

John wiped the sweat from his forehead, not sure if this is what he wanted to do. A part of him wanted to be in control, but the way his dick stirred as he thought about giving control to someone (anyone) else made him write in the book something that will change his life forever. He just hoped it would be as fun as he was dreaming it would be. He decided he could build in a failsafe, so taking all that into consideration, he finally wrote:

This book now only makes changes to John Doe's life and reality. You can add a rule to the book, and his reality will change to reflect it. So, once someone writes their rule, this book will teleport itself to someone else who knows him, and they can add a rule. He won't ever know this book exists, but he dreams of having his normal dick become so small, no girl or woman would be beyond laughing at it and wanting to show it to as many people as possible. However, women can still be willing to have sex with him unironically, but he will not know the truth unless he is told. Every rule written below can be seen by everyone except John Doe, and you only get to write one rule before it is sent to someone else. You may take a photo of this page to share/save for your own knowledge of what is happening to him.

You can be as fun or cruel as you want, but he somehow knows that when things get too for his liking, he will shout the safeword "Microbe", and the situation will end in a way that is still embarrassing for him, but not as . Of course, if he is unable to speak, he will do something that everyone will understand that the fun had to stop.

As soon as he closed the book, it disappeared, along with any knowledge of what he just did. He scratched his head as to why he was standing at his desk and went about starting his day he usually would, not knowing how things were about to change for him...

Who gets the book first, and what rule do they add?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)