More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

What's next?

SIZE COMPARISON

Cassie was walking down the street when she heard someone call her name.

"Cassie? Is that you!?"

Cassie turned to the voice. Barrelling at her was a excited blonde woman with huge breast! This might sound strange, but it was impossible not to notice. DD at least, but probably more like EE! They swung wildly as the blonde ran toward her.

"Cassie!? OMG, it totally is you?" The woman yelped.

"Uh, do we know each other?" Cassie asked, confused.

"Duh, it's Christy! Remember, we were neighbors! You totally used to babysit me!"

"Oh yeah!" Cassie said. She recognized the face, but everything else had changed. The mousey girl Cassie had once babysat was now a towering, curvy woman with the largest rack Cassie had ever seen! Cassie on the other hand, looked pretty much the same. She'd barely grown at all since the time ten years ago when she'd babysat Christy.

For a moment, Cassie visualized what they'd look like naked. She didn't know why, but the visual flashed into her mind:

Cassie shook her head. Not a flattering comparison! Luckily, there was no way they would ever be nude together... right?

"We should totally hang out!" Christy said. Before Cassie could get a word in Christy linked arms with practically dragged Cassie away...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)