More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by splotch splotch

What's next?

Cassie and Christy

While Cassie struggled to keep up with the energetic and very tall Christy, Christy asked her a barrage of questions about her life. In less then five minutes they'd discussed relationships, family and work.

"I'm doing good." Cassie said after completing her tale as well as she could. "I'm just so stressed out all the time. Just broke up with my boyfriend, working 50 hours a week, my overbearing mother calling me every 20 minutes... real life is tough! Being an adult feels like work, work work! Sometimes I wish I could just take a break from it all..."

"Hmm..." Christy seemed thoughtful, coming to a stop. Cassie was grateful for the chance to catch her breath.

"Maybe you could." Christy said.

"Could? Could what?" Cassie asked, confused.

"Take a break! Like, from being an adult!" Christy said excitedly.

"What do you mean?" Cassie asked, confused.

"Well, I mean, you look super young for your age." Christy pointed out. Cassie knew this was true, but always hated hearing it. She struggled to be taken seriously as a woman, being super petite with youthful features only made it that much harder! How could Christy understand though? Christy was an 18 year old who already looked more adult then Cassie ever would! So she forgave the slight, though it still stung a bit.

"Yeah? So?" Cassie said, a little defensively.

"So, why don't you spend the day taking a break from adulthood! I've got a ton of clothes and am practically a makeup expert, I could give you a makeover so no one could recognize you. Then you could spend the day with no worries or cares! Hey, I could be your babysitter, like you did for me back in the day!"

"Christy, that's crazy!" Cassie said. And it was, totally bonkers. But, Cassie had to admit, it sounded appealing. To spend the day goofing off, not even recognizable as herself! She'd have no responsibilities, and could do whatever she wanted!

play along or not?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)