More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Daylan Daylan

Who Are You?

SESSION: Octosan (Aquasei Alien, School Pool)

It was your own fault for waking up later than you had intended and underestimating just how busy this time of year was for guests. All the popular/most likely spots for activity had already been called for the last few hours before the absolute curfew (the students minds and bodies DID need actual rest or they would be unable to learn... and also be less appealing to fuck if their mental and physical states degraded too much) and while some did not mind doubling up if asked, nobody tonight had been in a sharing mood.

As an alien that could function on land and in water, you had a few extra options available than most... but the only one not already claimed on that front too had been the indoor pool. The outdoor one and the oceanfront on the two beaches (one public, the other "hidden") were far more likely to have anyone come along for a late night walk or swim (the "hidden" beach especially popular with skinny dippers), so here you were in the water filled hiding spot beneath the pool bottom with it looking like tonight may be a bust. At least that meant you were given priority for tomorrow's selection. Maybe you would pick the gymnasium showers, or you could look into one of the available teacher optio--

Wait, was that a giggle?

Yes, yes it was! And that is the clear sound of naked footfalls slapping against concrete coming over the speakers attached to the monitor in the hidden ambush room beneath the pool you were waiting in. Looking at said monitor, you cannot believe your luck as not one but two enter your allowed hunting area! They are both dressed in the school provided, standard black one-piece. Not the most exotic look, but they are designed to tightly hug the curves of their wearer's bodies and both these girls have plenty of those.

The one in the lead, pulling the other along by the hand, is a tall, Indian looking woman with straight, waist length black hair, big brown eyes, a sharp nose, and puffy lips. Her tits are not the largest you have seen around here but they are still quite big, straining against the material of her swimsuit, looking larger than they actually are in contrast with her otherwise thin figure that leads down to her slender hips and long, shapely legs.

The one being taken along is also tall, but in comparison is a very pale white with long blonde hair done up in a quartet of ringlets, wide blue eyes, a round nose, and thinner lips. Her tits ARE the largest you have seen around here yet, the swimsuit shoulder straps looking like they will snap any second from the pressure applied against them and you can even see the outlines of her nipples due to how taunt that area of the suit is being pulled. The rest of her body is not what you would call "husky" by any stretch of the imagination but she IS noticeably more filled out than her guiding companion's in more than just the chest area.

The two stop by the edge of the pool, the blonde looking around nervously as she asks in a nervous voice, "Are we... are we sure this will be okay, Aruna?"

"Yes," the one called Aruna replies, giving the other girl's hand a soft squeeze, "I told you, nobody ever thinks of using this place for it, even though you don't have to worry about rain, the water getting too cold, or the surf being too choppy. We'll have it all to ourselves, Tiffany."

Tiffany lets out an uncertain sounding noise before Aruna turns towards her and wraps her arms around her blonde companion's shoulders. "Awww," Aruna coos, "is my sheltered little rich girl getting all shy again?"

Said sheltered little rich girl reflexively wraps her arms around Aruna's waist in response, their bodies being drawn closer together by the mutual embrace and you can only imagine (for the moment) how soft it must feel to have those two pairs of breasts pressing against each other. "It's just..." she whimpers, "... this has all happened so fast and if we get caught..."

Aruna smiles, kissing Tiffany on the nose. "That's part of the thrill," she says, "Besides, we're already here so why back out now? You'll have a blast once we're in, I promise. And I can do that... thing... you liked a lot last night. It feels REALLY different in the water."

The words, especially how Aruna lowers her voice a husky octave on "thing", causes Tiffany's face to flush even as her eyes sparkle with a giddiness she cannot suppress. "O-Okay," she says, "But... can we go in together?"

Aruna nods and returns to holding hands with the other girl, the two standing side-by-side. "On three. One. Two. THREE!"

They both jump in at the deep end, the loud splash echoing through the empty room. It also masks the sound of the hatch opening at the bottom of the pool, letting you swim out into the water and keep low to the floor, out of sight. From your vantage point, you see the two girls bob back up to the surface above you, turning to more fully embrace each other as their legs kick to keep themselves afloat. You cannot hear exactly what they are saying due to their voices being muffled by the water, but you do not really care at this point. All you need to do is wait for just the right moment. Let them get just comfortable enough with each other to be fully instead of mostly distracted.

Aruna starts to push Tiffany towards a small ledge on the edge of the pool's deep end and has her sit on it. After that, the two press together so closely that you can imagine they must be in a very deep kiss. Eventually, they separate just enough for Aruna to duck her head under the water, Tiffany spreading her legs so her lover can start kissing at her swimsuit covered core. You watch for a little longer as the raven-haired woman, moves aside the material over Tiffany's crotch and lets out a short breath, letting the air bubbles tickle Tiffany's womanhood directly and causing her toes to curl in response.

Your opening now presenting itself, you lash out with five, dark grey tentacles, one for each of her limbs and another that is a specialty tentacle that slaps its plunger-like tip over her mouth and nose, the gills along its length providing her with air. It would not do to have her drown in the middle of what is to come, after all. Both because that would get you in a LOT of trouble and, much more importantly, is WAY too gross for your tastes.

Another, added bonus is that it also muffles her scream of surprise and prevents her from prematurely warning Tiffany with any sort of sudden churning of water as you smoothly yank Aruna down towards you. It is a shame that humans cannot really open their eyes under the water, as you wonder how much more the dark skinned woman would struggle if she could see your dark grey, barely humanoid body with many tentacles where legs would be, a silvery beak in place of a mouth, and big, lidless, blue eyes that stare hungrily as more of your tentacles bind her arms behind her back, forcing her torso to bend towards you as even more tendrils slip under her swimsuit to start tearing the material away.

While those tentacle do their work, you return the rest of your attention to the woman back up above. Tiffany has probably only just now started to realize that it has been a few seconds too long for the lack of touch to be some kind of purposeful teasing. However, before she has a chance to really start looking around, more of your tentacles snap up to ensnare her. One wraps around her torso, and as her arms were at her sides at the time, you manage to pin the limbs against them as well. This encourages you to wrap a second tentacle around her slightly higher up so that you have one both above and beneath her breasts, squeezing them together so that her massive tits stick out all the more. With that, you slap another air-providing tentacle over her face, secure her ankles, and drag her down to join her girlfriend at the bottom of the deep end.

As you begin ripping away Tiffany's swimsuit, you return your attention to the now stripped bare Aruna to admire her thrashing around form. Her full breasts are topped by dark brown, almost black looking, nipples, which stand erect both from the water temperature and whatever heightened arousal she had remaining from when she had first arrived. There is a small bush of dark hair over her pussy, trimmed so it does not stick out of the sides of a swimsuit, but also in an arrow shape like it was purposefully trying to get you to look down at her quivering slit.

Looking back at her companion again, you have removed almost all of Tiffany's suit... but left the shoved aside part of her lower half barely hanging on because her shaved bare pussy looks kinda hot being only half exposed like that. Now free, the blonde's tits somehow appear even larger than they had when restrained, their massive pink nipples jutting out so far you are sure they could poke your eye out if you were not careful around them.

Deciding you want to see how sensitive the two of them are, you use the heads of some tendrils to start teasing their nipples. Aruna shudders and shakes her head, squeezing her eyes shut tighter as you feel her starting to breath more heavily through the tentacle on her face. Tiffany, meanwhile, jolts ramrod straight like someone shot her through with electricity, her eyes opening for a brief second before the stinging chlorine causes her to shut them again. You also notice that more than a little pussy juice flowing off of her has started mixing with the pool water around her.

It did not surprise you that Tiffany's weakest spot is such an obvious area, so you decide to let your tentacles continue their slow teasing of her tits as you start probing Aruna's body for a similarly sensitive location. You rub a tentacle along the hollow of her neck, sliding down to caress her armpit, slipping over to tickle her breast bone and then explore the valley between her breasts, brushing over her stomach and teasing her belly button before finally slipping between her spread legs to massage her inner thighs. All that touching does cause her to tremble at the stimulation, but no more so than anywhere else. She does react a little stronger when you begin grinding the length of that tentacle against her pussy lips, but it is still not the reaction you are looking for until the tip curls around and brushes against the pucker of her anus.

Now it is Aruna's turn to accidentally open her eyes for a split second as the trickle between her legs becomes heavier, and you bring up yet another tentacle (your species has way more than the eight the creatures on this world you most resemble has) to more directly pay attention to that second lower hole. The tentacle tip strokes back and forth against it, teasing it by pressing against it, but you do not yet penetrate. As fun as it is to see their bodies betray the two girls, your own needs cannot be held in check any longer.

A fun fact about your species: Males are the ones who provide both sperm and eggs to the female for reproduction. Why that is the way things are is a debate left for geneticists and philosophers, but the relevant part is that means you have two distinct, also tentacle-like, penises. Each one is built for the task of depositing each kind of material and, under normal sexual situations, you would insert one and then the other in the female you were mating with. However, a threesome of this nature allows you a rare opportunity that you will gladly take.

Your two dicks swell up and start extending. The one that heads towards Tiffany is a darker gray color and far thicker than the more general ones that restrain and tease her body. At the tip is a bulbous, phallic head that twitches eagerly as it pushes the bathing suit bottom further out of the way while positioning itself against her cunt. The one that goes for Aruna is see-through while also being wider and rounder than the other. Along its length are a number of ribbed segments and, around the open tip, four miniature flaps temporarily close to make a wedge that parts Aruna's pussy lips, prepping her for penetration as well.

Both girls tremble in fear and arousal (you had heard they put things in the air/water/food/etc to make the women here more susceptible to... alien attentions) as they float side-by-side in your grip. They have no way of knowing how close they are to each other, alone and yet sharing this experience together. They are utterly in your power now and you can almost feel the palpable waves of submission radiating off of them as you begin to push both your cocks into them.

Aruna throws back her head and the scream she lets out is enough to make the air tentacle vibrate as the wedges start to spread out, helping pull the clear cock deeper into her and stimulate her inner walls along with each ribbed segment that goes into her. Tiffany's breath catches in her throat long enough that that, even as you bury that cock into her, you start to worry that she has stopped breathing. However, that line of thought is derailed as you bump up against a barrier inside of her that gives a second of resistance before you tear through it. This lets you know Tiffany is still alive as she finally lets out her own muffled scream.

Wait. Has no other alien had this girl before? You... You just deflowered a human female instead of taking a used hole! What a turnaround this night has become!

Excitedly, you use more of your limbs to lift the legs of each girl so that their knees are parallel with their hips and then begin to fuck them in earnest. The water around and above you churns as you slide your cocks in and out of the two women, going deeper each time. The tendrils teasing Tiffany's nipples sprout smaller tentacle tips of their own and wrap around those pink peaks, giving her the unique for her kind sensation as if they were being jacked off. Meanwhile, the tentacle at Aruna's ass starts to push in as well, its natural sliminess enough that it slips into her surprisingly more sensitive lower hole to further fog her brain with spikes of pleasure.

You let out your own trill of happiness, the feeling of both your cocks being serviced by pussy simultaneously an utter joy. The girls seem to be starting to get into it too, Tiffany's hips raising and lowering with each in-and-out motion as Aruna arches her back further, giving you easier access to both her front and rear holes. Not one to turn down such a welcoming invitation, you eagerly increase the pace of your thrusts, and looking down for a moment, you can see your end is quickly approaching.

Moving down your clear manhood is a bulging mass of tiny but numerous unfertilized eggs. Behind it, several more masses are being pushed along, a tingling shiver running down your spine as they get closer and closer to Aruna. Gritting your beak, you increase the pace of your thrusts into the raven-haired woman going in deeper until you feel a different obstruction that the flat opening at the tip of your rod presses tightly up against and once it does, you let out a burbling cry of your own as the first mass shoots out of you and into Aruna's waiting womb.

Aruna begins bucking wildly, either a coincidence of timing or something about the sensation putting her over the edge as well. You can feel her pussy trying to milk your cock for more of its eggs, which it happily provides in staggeringly pleasurable waves for you. At the same time, your other cock reaches its limit and thrusts inwards one more time before letting out a gigantic flood of cum into Tiffany, who also reaches a simultaneous climax.

You let out a deep, hissing groan as you have that rare double-climax, the feeling of each spurt of egg seemingly producing another spurt of semen and vice versa. On and on it goes, and you can feel that whatever has been done to these girls is causing their climaxes to continue along with yours, their eyes both rolling back as their minds are overloaded. Their cunts demand more of your materials, which you happily provide, until their bellies start to visibly swell. Aruna's does so in small bursts, in time with each mass of egg, while Tiffany's stomach inflates almost like a balloon. Once you finally can release no more, the two girls both look many months pregnant... with triplets.

Of course, they are not. The eggs need your seed and your seed on its own is incompatible with a human egg, which is fine with you as you have plenty of brood mates back home. This is all for exotic fun.

You pull out of both women, Tiffany twitching as the removal of your cock lets your excess seed leak out in a torrent that clouds the water around her. You take care to move Aruna, whose belly remains full when you pull your egg laying cock out of her, away from that cloud just in case. When the worst of it subsides, Tiffany's stomach has returned to its normal size and you rise up with both girls, who have since swooned into an unresponsive state, and lay them by the edge of the pool, Aruna on her back and Tiffany face down.

Taking a moment to catch your breath, you watch them lay there, Aruna's hands unconsciously rubbing her swollen stomach as a slow trickle of cum still dribbles out of Tiffany's pussy, creating a small, sticky puddle.

"Oh, goddammit! You busted your nut IN the pool?! Really?!"

You look over towards the entrance of the pool area from the men's locker room to see a human dressed in a white hazmat suit that has the school's insignia on it. You are pretty sure it's a male one, given his voice and the location he came from, but you cannot be sure as his face is hidden behind an opaque visor. But even if he was female, you were already satisfied for now and the rules are VERY clear to never attack these people for ANY reason.

Instead, you burble out a question in your native tongue, your ability to speak Humanese (or whatever subset of it the hazmat guy uses) limited by your biology.

The hazmat guy shakes his head in response, the suit must have some built in translator, and sighs. "No, you didn't break any rules or anything. It's just now we gotta drain the pool, scrub it down, and make sure it's ready to go for classes before morning. And it's been a busy night, y'know?"

You can imagine, especially since it IS a big Space Holiday Weekend, the staff must be overworked. You have not come down from your climax high yet, but you will probably feel a little bad for the extra work you have caused later, once the post-nut clarity sets in.

Hazmat guy looks down at the two girls, pointing some kind of remote control shaped device at the heads of Aruna and Tiffany. "I'll get these two out of here for you... if you want to stay for the rest of your allotted time, that is. We can clean up the rest after that."

You think about that for a second. It is unlikely such good fortune will strike a second time in one night, and while you could certainly get it up again if it did, you WOULD like a little time to just bask in the afterglow.

Still, you think as you give the hazmat guy a thumbs up and dive back down towards the hiding spot, part of the fun here was seeing just how lucky you could get.

END OF SESSION

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)