More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bondage4u Bondage4u

Who does he pick?

SELENA MARIE GOMEZ

Morgan blinks his eyes imagining the singer in front of him and Selena appears exactly as he pictured her....NAKED AS A JAYBIRD ; It is the Selena Gomez from her April 2017 Vogue photoshoot, the one where she's modeling A Hilfiger Bikini, red, white, and blue flowery top with small blue flowery bottoms! "WHAT IN THE HELL" she shouts angrily, "WHERE ARE MY FUCKING CLOTHES YOU PERVERT" as she covers her tits and cunt embarassed and self-conscious at the awkward situation, to be seen in the nude by a complete stranger. "WHO...ARE...YOU....., WHAT HAPPENED", "my name is Morgan and you are Selena Gomez...My EVE AND I'M YOUR ADAM", "your what"? "You know Adam & Eve, THE GARDEN OF EDEN, their children Cain, Abel, and Seth, the whole 'go forth be fruitful and multiply thing from the Bible", "FUCK THE BIBLE AND FUCK YOU...GIVE ME SOME DAMN CLOTHES": Wanting his mate to have a 'modicum of decency' Robert blinks his eyes and the bikini she was modeling appears on her alluring and captivating body, "I did something nice for you....NOW YOU NEED TO DO SOMETHING NICE FOR ME OR SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR CLOTHES". "Like what", "well I always wanted ORAL SEX (sucking, licking, deepthroating, and swallowing) from a hot bitch like you Selena", "and if I refuse"? (GAGGING SOUNDS) "I....CAN'T......BREATHE, THROAT....CLOSING...UP" as Robert moves his two fingers and thumb closer using his power to cut off Selena's ability to breathe like Darth Vader in Star Wars; Gasping for air,"O...kay, I'll....I'll su...su..." spreading his fingers/thumb, "pleaseeee don't kill me I'll do what you want" lowering to her knees as he allows his mate and future mother-to-be to breathe again, "there's no going back...this was a one-way trip, just remember I can take your life anytime I choose to....SO COOPERATE SLUT"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)