More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mrzachw10 mrzachw10

Which product will be bought?

SCP-006: The Personalized Sex Doll

Item #: SCP-006

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-006 is to be kept at room temperature in a storage locker on Site C. Unless specified, all personal directly observing SCP-006 must have little to no sexual attraction to the female sex - this must be verified through an on-site psychological evaluation in regards to sexuality prior to any observance. Due to the necessity of a thorough cleanup, under no circumstances will any personnel be allowed to use or interact with SCP-006 unless given explicit prior approval and the presence of an isolated observance team (see Addendum 006-1).

Description: When viewed by subjects who are not sexually attracted to females, or when viewed through indirect methods - such as a video feed or photograph, SCP-006 appears to be a female ████████ brand sex doll with Caucasian skin made of latex, an approximate height of 5’5” (~165cm), and an average build. While in this state, SCP-006 has a lack of traditionally distinguishable features. [1] Subjects who are able to interact with SCP-006 in this state report an uneasy feeling, often comparing the experience to receiving unsolicited sexual advances (see Addendum 006-2). [2]

The primary and secondary effect of SCP-006 is demonstrated when viewed by a subject that is sexually attracted to females. During the primary effect, SCP-006 will appear to take the form of the subjects current sexual desire (usually the last person they thought of in any sexual manner). This effect is typically unique to each individual, although controlled testing has proven it to be possible for two subjects to observe the same form (see Addendum 006-3, Addendum 006-4). Subjects report the various forms of SCP-006 to be incredibly accurate and life-like. [3] This effect is also achievable for fictional characters, although the accuracy of the form taken by SCP-006 is dependent on the subjects recollection of the character (see Addendum 006-5-X). SCP-006 will continue to function as a normal sex doll throughout its primary and secondary effects.

The secondary effect of SCP-006 takes place within 2 to 10 minutes of the primary effect. During this time, subjects show sexual desire and engage in various forms of intercourse and oral sex with SCP-006. Baseline tests have proven that SCP-006 also exhibits the effect of increased sexual stamina, although whether or not this is a physical or psychological effect has yet to be determined. After a subject reaches orgasm, they will simply remain stationary with SCP-006 until they are ready to engage in sexual activity again.

SCP-006 was gathered on March 3rd, 2019, at the residence of Terry ██████, in Long Island, New York. Foundation personnel were made aware of SCP-006 after receiving intel of over a dozen law enforcement officers going missing at the address. Upon arrival, Foundation personnel were apparently shocked to discover the decomposing remains of the officers surrounding SCP-006, with their clothes scattered around the room. After the discovery of the primary effect of SCP-006, all male agents were ordered to evacuate the area and receive psychological evaluation.

[1] SCP-006 lacks hair anywhere on its body, visible beauty marks on its skin, or an iris-color. The area surrounding the pupil is a pure white color.

[2] This effect is notably absent with indirect visibility. Further testing suggests that SCP-006 uses telepathic communication to exhibit any and all effects.

[3] Subjects can often recall extremely specific characteristics, accurate to real-life counterparts.

Addendums

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)