More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lewdman03 lewdman03

Where do we find Chris?

S.M.O.L. P.P inc

Chris sighed hard, he slammed down his papers in frustration. Nothing was going well today, he was a worker at the "Sophisticated Machine Operations Logistics & Product Presentation" Division. or "S.M.O.L. P.P" as it was more commonly known. They sold all sorts of tech goods and offered tech support to those who bought their projects. Chris was the new sales manager and was expected to hold a presentation by the end of the day with his new campaign to sell there new product. The "Milk machine" which a normal fridge but instead of dispensing ice cubes from the front the whole front was an LED display which spurted milk at you. It was a stupid project which had no positives and he needed a break to take his mind off it all. The slamming of papers turned a few heads around the office. He was so angry he reached into his bag for his water bottle. He felt something but paid it no mind and chucked it onto his desk and found his bottle, he gave it a good suck before putting it down and rushing off to the bathroom...little did he know the object he payed no attention to was very embarrassing and would be used against him by his co workers.

What did he put on the desk?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)