More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NamiChwan57 NamiChwan57

What's next?

Ryuuko Joins Pervert Club

Matoi Ryuuko was on a mission. The Honnoji Academy’s clubs must fall, one by one. Tennis club, Gardening club, Boxing club, Fighting club, any and all of them would fall until she is strong enough to take down Lady Satsuki herself. There was no way she would fail.

It had almost become routine: Go to the courtyard and lunch, during break, and after school. Let whichever ridiculous club shoot their shot, destroy them with the power of Senketsu, and then absorb their life fibres into her body. Rinse and repeat tomorrow.

And as she strode out into the empty brown courtyard with white walls around her, she honestly thought it would be more of the same.

“Ah, Transfer Student! Today you face… PERVERT CLUB!”

“...eh?”

Their appearance was numerous and their design ridiculous. Pervert Club surrounded her instantly, looking like, well a bunch of perverts. Dozens of the bowl-cut haired weirdos, completely naked with only a single pair of red underwear covering their private parts.

“This is a joke, right?” Ryuuko asked with a scowl, placing her scissor sword on her shoulder. She completely regretted having already transformed into her Senketsu form for a club like this, “Satsuki would never agree to something this mind numblingly dumb.”

“We WILL be taken seriously!”

“Our powers are strengthened by our brotherly bond!”

“Lady Satsuki saw the potential in unleashing our true strength on the world! Even perverts can have a use in her world! As I’m sure you respect as a fellow perv!”

Her eyebrow twitched at that. Spinning around to point at whichever one she thought had said that, but realising no single leader was really coming forth here, “Oi! I ain’t a perv! I’m just dressed like this for power reasons!”

“As are we.” The faceless group agreed, “Cast off your shame, as we are just pigs in human clothing.”

“One could argue we are the true antithesis of Satsuki’s dreams and ambitions.”

“We have become stronger than the sum of our parts. As a unit, we are Pervert Maximus! Ready to take down any upstart transfer student who dares stand in our way!”

“Q-quit it…” She mumbled, trying to keep up with who was talking, “Stop… stop spinning like that…”

The crowd continued to spin around Ryuuko. Part of her wanted to just get to swinging her sword and blasting these guys into next week like they deserved. Perverts were just freaky idiots who needed to be taken down a peg, lest they be unleashed upon the unsuspecting public. But something about their speech… was beginning to make sense to the girl. The swirling colours around her, mixing with the strange red glow from their crotches, was doing something to her biology that she could not realise.

“We now attack you with our Pervert Beam attack!” One yelled, and all of a sudden the underwear began to grow. What was before holding unidentifiable lengths, now had stretched long and far downwards down the group’s legs. Showing a very identifiable cock with huge girth and length while still covered by the red underwear, huge cap and veins all present, probably enhanced by the clothing but erotic all the same. The ‘beam’ attack washed over Ryuuko, as red energy from every angle shot out from their crotches.

“Join us, transfer student!”

“Become what you already are: a pervert!”

Ryuuko didn’t know this yet, but she is part Life Fiber. Her DNA holds strands from the original, and as such she can absorb the powers of others to become stronger.

But what you may not see is that because of this, the strange life fibers in the erotic clothing had a special effect on the girl. Mixing with her eighteen year old hormones, she was especially weak to the ideas swimming through her head. Suddenly, the idea of doing lewd things to these specific cocks seemed so appealing. Her hormones, her life fiber DNA, and the strange ‘pervert beam’ as they called it all mixed together to bombard Ryuuko’s head with a new fact.

She was a pervert too.

"Holy shit, your dicks fucking rock." She admitted, her breathing getting far more ragged as she knelt down in front of them all and excitement began to take over. "So I'm one of you guys now? Do I get a pair of sexy red pants too?"

"Once you've earned them."

"We'll bring you into our club, but only once you've passed our test."

"That test wouldn't be to blow you all would it?" She bit her lip, already giving the dick in front of her a large perverted whiff, letting the chemicals of his smelly underwear infect her pliable mind even harder. Her fingers unable to resist taking a cupping motion to the balls in front of her, feeling the heft of such full testicles and whistling her impressed tone, "If it isn't then it really should be. For my sake and yours..."

“Oh fucckkk” Ryuuko moaned as another load of perverted jizz began covering her face. Her tongue trying its hardest to catch as much of the bitter substance as it could, opening her mouth so fast that it cause a cum bubble to form. "Fuckkk yeeeeashhhh"

Her tits had come out her top and her eyes had completely glazed over from the constant pleasure racking her body. Being a pervert felt so good, so many huge towering cocks around her that some dicks bumped into her nose and pushed it back. “Fuck y-yes! Fill up this slutty pig in cumdump clothing!” The stalwart warrior groaned before another long pole stuffed itself into the back of her throat.

The life fiber dicks were incredible, full of juicy cum that almost seemed to never run out, and the underwear kept their cocks rock hard and boiling hot. The perverts insisted they needed to shoot jizz into their underwear and with no exceptions lest this be an actual blowbang, but Ryuuko was allowed to lick up or suck up whatever overflowed from the cloth. A deal she thoroughly enjoyed backing, again and again.

Hands were a blur while milking as much as she could, any part of her that could be used to bring pleasure to these freaks she readily gave, from letting them grab her tits to letting them rub their balls into her hair. The sensations were strange and maddening, but Ryuuko was a pervert now and she was told they were up for anything. And with such pleasurable results, why would she disbelieve them?

“S-so many cocks to suck…” gargled Ryuuko as another load of cum was gulped down her gullet. Already kissing the length of the next one, licking the side of it lewdly and grinning a cocky smile as she felt it tremble in her grasp already, “Maybe I should go get Mako to help. Or her mom. Or hell, Satsuki really should be down here too, the big assed bitch needs to see how great being a pervert is!”

“We accept all types of perverts!”

“A mother/daughter combo would be perfect! So many things to make them do!”

“Lady Satsuki would never join us… would she?”

The spinning group of students didn’t bother Ryuuko anymore. If anything she wished to get lost in the fold of perverts, forever lost to the crowd and to masturbate peacefully like the weirdo she was. Thinking about it made her stretch out her nipples as hard as she could while going as deep onto the latest dick (nipple twisting something that she apparently shared as a passion with some of the other pervs). Slobbering her tongue over the red cloth and slurping down all the sweaty stenches that came with it. So much manly taste dousing her senses and riling up the hormonal eighteen year old even more, her pussy an absolute swamp of oozing perverted liquid that covered the floor below her.

Even just being able to blow them like this was making Ryuuko close to cumming, and as the three pervs she was servicing all ejaculated at the same time, she felt such a spiritual connection to them that her orgasm ripped through her moaning body at the same time. Her smile turning rather lewd as their cum dripped from her hair, forehead, nose, ears, and chin. “So much cum, AH~ I fucking love the -gulp- pervert club… hehe…”

They’d even managed to cut off her mental connection to Senketsu, now basically a piece of clothing being worn by the slutty new Ryuuko. He could see no way of defeating such a powerful group of freaks…

Though it turned out they had their limits.

Every fifth time they came the underwear would disintegrate. And with the latest batch of cum stickily creeping down her throat, would also include the life fiber that had been a part of the underwear. Their dicks would return to normal size and the full of their complete ball draining would hit the student at once. Falling back in failure as new perverts took their place on the front lines.

"So they can be defeated, Ryuuko," Senketsu said to mostly himself, "You just have to make them cum a LOT. Then perhaps, you will be freed of their mental hold of you!"

The battle raged long into the night and into the morning. Really stretching the meaning of ‘after school club’, but none of them seemed to care.

A pile of bodies laid around them, each given as much cum as their balls would give to the woman before letting her take their precious 1-star underwear.

Her pussy and ass holes had been added to the mix somewhere along the line. Each blast of sticky cum filling her womb through the fabric, not acting like good condoms at all, but making her core twinge so pleasurably from the violent and heated jism shooting out. If her body hadn’t been absorbing it then she’d more than likely have a bloated belly from the amount she’d swallowed from both ends. But all it did was add to her hunger, and her demands for more cum lead to more and more perverts falling in battle to the newest recruit.

Ryuuko was just a haze. Her fellow perverts unable to satisfy the endless hunger she felt whenever she looked at their life fiber underwear. Even now she slurped down the dick in front of her as hard and as deep as her body would let her, a gag reflex having left her sometime during the night, but as that heavenly ball juice seeped into her stomach the cock shrunk and the underwear became a single red strand she slurped down like spaghetti.

All the jump onto the dicks were intense and deep for Ryuuko, as she wildly humped into as much meat that could be given. They were stretching her and filling her, aided by the layer of cloth around their cock to make them feel even thicker. The material never felt wrong though, it was so skin tight and almost plastic like in texture it made them feel less like underwear covered cocks and more like the world's best ejaculating dildos. It was so addicting for the hormonal eighteen year old, who could heal from any injury with her unique biology and therefore kept feeling tight whenever anyone fucked her. The battered slit just begging to be attacked with all your might lest Ryuuko call you a wimp for not fucking her harder. Her ass was just as tight and abused, with the added benefit of a luscious pair of cheeks to grab onto as the pervert slammed his hips into her again and again. They were powered and driven by their 1-star underwear, able to know exactly all of Ryuuko's pleasure points through careful cock analysis to bring her even more orgasmic pleasure. Helped by the plethora of perverse powerups they could perform, like extra strength or nipple twisting or armpit licking or teabagging or foot kissing... whatever needed to be done, they aimed to show Ryuuko the time of their life until she fell by their hands, for the honour of Pervert Club... though they were losing, and losing hard.

"Guys~! Come on~!" She whined, the numbers dwindling to about three dicks left. The one in her ass, pussy, and between her tits. Squeezing her lovely melons against him to help his perverted ejaculate escape that red cage, "More~! CUM ON ME MORE!" The black and red woman demanded.

The last few men tried their hardest, tried to hold on for the honour of Pervert Club, but it was for naught. Ryuuko Matoi defeated them all, and stood above the rest as the ultimate pervert.

"Ryuuko! Are you freed from their control?!"

She blinked, and the glaze on her eyes began to somewhat falter, "S-Senketsu?"

"MATOI RYUUKO!"

The slight semblance of hope Senketsu had for getting through to the girl was dashed by those two words. As her lewd grin and love hearted eyes returned to face the head of Honnoji Academy.

"Hehe, hey Satsuki-chan~!"

A cooing Ryuuko was not something the Student Council president was expecting to see this early in the morning. A sea of bodies around her, thought with white blood splattered on the ground and on her body. Cum oozed from her holes, even dribbling from her grinning mouth, as she seemed to be hungrily eyeing up Satsuki.

"You seem to have won another battle," she said, holding that iconic Satsuki pose atop a nearby rock, "I would commend you, but it seems you may have finally lost the war."

A belly laugh coursed through the girl, "Hahaha! Yeah right! I'm still gonna kick your ass, my posse of perverts just need to be trained up stronger!"

"Your perverts?" Satsuki asked with a raised giant eyebrow.

"That's right! I am the ultimate perv, so I'll be taking over as leader of the club!" She declared, pointing her scissor blade up at Satsuki confidently and proudly. Then she took the last pair of underwear (discarded by one of the members who had mentally run out of steam and removed the garment before running away) and slipped her butt into them. Snapping the fabric against her bare skin under the Senketsu skirt.

It hadn't deterred Satsuki though, who simply watched on from her rock, "The ultimate pervert you say?"

"I've got a hot bod I'm always showing off! My pussy can heal back any stretching so I'm always tight! And I love getting rough with a thick dick!" She listed off her reasons, confidently strutting towards her rival as the underwear worked even deeper into her mind and pussy to control her. Powerful pulses coursing through Ryuuko as she knew what she had to do, pointing her hands to her crotch, "I just need to grow my club even bigger! PERVERT BEAM!"


Art by Neocoill and found here: https://e-hentai.org/g/2259178/b92d918286/

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)