More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Throne65 Throne65

Who has discovered the latest of their nefarious plans?

Ryan, a journalist

Ryan walked into his office with the strangest feeling. Today had been no different so far. Same crummy breakfast at the diner, same bed to hop out of, same dwindling money to live in his apartment he bought when he graduated college two months ago. But today, he felt like a story was out there, waiting to be told. And it would be on his desk soon.

His office was buzzing with activity. Journalists, photographers, and colleagues were rushing around for work. His best friends, Tony and Mary, were in his cubicle filling out paperwork. It was no secret they were dating, even though Mary was the boss of both of you.

"Hey guys," Ryan said. "What's up?"

"Oh, hey," Tony said. "You're late."

"Yeah," Mary said. "I already got an assignment for you."

She hands you an envelope. "We want you to interview Alexa Deny, the head of Deny Incorporated."

Ryan knew who that was. She was a gorgeous raven-haired beauty who rose to the top of her firm and got her own company underneath her by the time she was twenty. Now at twenty-six, she was one of the youngest businesswomen in the country and declared one of the sexiest women alive.

"You want me to interview her?" Ryan asked. "What should I ask?"

"Primarily what this newest project she keeps talking about is," Mary said. "It is supposed to change the world as we know it, but she's really tight lipped about it."

"I'll get right on that," Ryan said.

He grabbed his stuff and headed back to his car.

Where does he end up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)