More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RedDiamond RedDiamond

Where do you go first?

Rwby Universe

As you look through the list, one catches your eye. One of your favorite shows, RWBY, is listed as a universe you can visit. You always wanted to fuck, and especially breed, the beautiful huntresses of the world of Remnant. You look around and notice your door is open, so you close it and press the Open Portal button on your phone. Once you do, a portal opens on the wall in front of you, so you start to walk through. As you do, someone behind trips into you and knocks you in.

You don’t know how long it has been, but you are not in your home anymore. You wake up in a field of flowers, and next to you is your younger sister. She is still sound asleep. Surrounding you is a forest, of which is vast on one side, but on the other is the sight of a city you know well. Over the treetops, you can see the city of Vale, and even Beacon tower not that far from you. You realize that you are in the Emerald forest. You decide to wake up Amelia by shaking her a bit.

She sits up and has a confused look on her face, “Where are we?” she asks.

“Remnant.” You tell her.

She looks at you with a blank look for a second, “Um, where are we actually?”

“Remnant. We seem to be in a clearing in the Emerald forest not that far from Vale, and even Beacon is within sight over there.” You point at Beacon tower.

“What? How the hell did we get here!? Why are we here!?” She almost yells as she says this.

“Calm down. I can explain.” You tell her.

“I hope you can, otherwise I don’t know how you would get here either.” A man with a large beard and brown leather clothes walks up. He has an axe in his right hand that he is leaning on like a cane. He also has a crossbow slung on his back.

“Who are you?”

“My name is Anan. I am the God of Hunting. I took up residence here after the two brothers left a long time ago, and now do my best to protect it. I must thank you for coming here, this place would die without you.”

“Die? What does he mean?” Amelia asks.

“Sorry, I must tell you a few more things before he explains more.” Anan picks up his axe and points at Beacon. “Head there, Ozpin knows of your possible arrival. Just tell him I sent you. He will explain the rest. Good luck, I shall see you soon to see your progress.” As he finishes speaking, he seems to fade away before disappearing.

You both stand still for a moment. Eventually, you start to explain everything to Amelia, and even show her the app.

“So you need to impregnate all the girls here?” She asks.

“Pretty much.” You say.

“You must be the luckiest guy in the universe if this is something you get to do. Well, I may not have any experience with this myself, I will help you as much as I can.”

“Thank you. I was nervous when I saw it was you who came through with me, but this might be better. Even if it is going to be a bit weird.”

“I guess it will. I will probably just help you with getting the girl, and let you do your thing after.”

“That works for me. Let’s get moving.”

You soon find yourself in town

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)