More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

Rwby Corrupted World

Ruby Rose waited impatiently in the interrogation room. She was sitting on her hands and generally trying her best to not fidget under the glare of Ms. Goodwitch.

“As the headmistress of Beacon Academy, it falls to me to decide whether you should be sent home or not… with a pat on the back and a slap on the wrist. But as a brainwashed of our Mistress, the decision is not mine alone. You will be happy to know that she has already mapped out the procedures for circumstances like these.”

Ruby gulped. That sounded… good? Or maybe it wasn’t. She wasn’t sure.

“Indeed, for exemplary duty in the field taking down those Straw Men terrorists and almost capturing the ringleader, you have more than earned an invitation to study at Beacon Academy regardless of how I may feel about your vigilante action.”

Ruby blinked, and then she jumped up, almost knocking away the table in front of her. She had wanted this for so long, to be a real huntress like her aunt.

“That being said, I am still the headmistress and the nature of your enrollment is under my discretion. I expect you to follow all the rules I have set out to the letter. If you disobey them it will be like disobeying our Mistress.”

Ruby shook her head side to side so fast she almost began to feel nauseous. “I won’t! I’ll do everything you tell me!”

“Good girl.”

Ruby almost creamed her pants at the praise from a person of such high authority, but she manged the restraint to only lubricate them instead. She was a good girl, and that was everything in her Mistress’ society.

“Now,” Ms. Goodwitch continued, politely not mentioning the obvious scent of her new charge’s increasing hornyness. “I am sending you the location and date whereupon you will be taken to the academy. I expect you to practice both your huntress and submission skills in the meantime. You will be two years behind your peers, so you must not slack.”

“I won’t” Ruby said, saluting her with the hand that wasn’t currently jilling herself off below the table. Just because she was a bit younger than the rest of her peers it didn’t mean she wasn’t capable. For goddess’ sake she was already twenty years old. In her opinion huntresses started training way too old.

“See to it that you don’t.” Ms. Goodwitch tilted her head to the exit. “You are dismissed.”

Ruby saluted again and got up. She hadn’t managed to get herself off yet, but she could continue that on the way back. It’d be easier too with her dildo scythe to help. Now that she was going to be a huntress for real, she couldn’t spare a moment not training her body and her mind to be the best for her Mistress.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)