More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by spiraldog spiraldog

What does she choose?

Rushes out the front corridor.

It took all her courage, but she took a deep breath and screamed until her voice echoed off the arched ceiling. Done, Elly charged out the corridor she came in, hoping that if fast enough the Matriarchs won't see her. Her huge boobs slapped loudly against her stomach, nearly bouncing out of the ridiculous bikini top. She still couldn't believe she'd done the dare. Now, she just had to get out.

"Girl! What do you think you are doing?" The authoritative voice stopped her in her tracks. Right in front of her stood the head Matriarch. The woman's cold stare swept over Elly, sending a chill dancing down the busty girl's spine.

She hasn't touched me yet, I still have a chance. Backing away, Elly said, "I'm just leaving."

The woman suddenly moved with incredible speed. She grabbed Elly by the wrist. "I don't think you are going anywhere, young lady." Her eyes shimmered with a cruel light. "You have disgraced this temple. You will have to atone."

Elly wanted to jerk away. But the dare, if caught she had to do whatever the Matriarchs said. She swallowed the hard lump in her throat. The Matriarch's lips curved in a small, but cruel smile. "I'm glad to see that you wish to face your penance without fuss." She took a tighter grip on Elly's wrist and started down a side corridor.

The room opened up onto a small pool. The shadows lay thick around the edges, holding dark suspicious shapes. The Matriarch led the busty red head to the pool. "First you must be cleansed." She pointed to the floor. "Stand here."

When Elly showed no signs of disobeying, the older woman walked over to a rope hanging by the door. When she pulled the cord, a low ringing filled the room. In moments, two other Matriarchs swept in. "Yes, mistress, how can we help?" They spoke in unison.

"I have caught a harlot and I need your aid in cleansing her."

Without a word, the two newcomers glided over to the large breasted, petite girl. Quick, deft fingers removed her pitiful excuse for a bikini, throwing it off into a dark corner. Elly stood there demurely, caught in the terms of the dare she accepted.

The cool water felt good as the robed women pored it over her. Their hands caressed ever inch of her body. Gently squeezing her breasts, circling her stiffened nipples. Even rubbing against her oddly hard clit. The fear beating in Elly's chest mingled with the warm touches. She felt that it wouldn't take much more to have her climax on the spot.

This soft, intimate contact only frightened her more. She'd witnessed more than once the cruel punishments the Matriarchs dished out. If they were treating her so gently now, she was in for something awful. Once again, she cursed Paula's name. She was going to make that bitch pay tenfold for whatever she'd endure.

The two Matriarchs washing her suddenly stop and turn to their leader. "Mistress we have cleansed the harlot."

"Bind her hands," The mistress intoned emotionlessly.

The two ladies nodded, and each took one of Elly's arms. They pulled her arms behind her back, pressing her elbows together. This her over large tits to jut forward. The jiggled and swayed with each of her pained breathes. With obvious skill and practice, the matriarchs had the petite beauty bound, helpless.

"Bring her to the pruning table." The mistress's words filled Elly's blood with ice. She didn't know what she was talking about, but it couldn't be good.

The mistress swept to the right side of the room and light a hanging Lanter. Elly couldn't tell much about the table other than it look like a miniature version of a rack from one of those old timey movies. It was a little lower than waist high, the wood coated in dark stains. On the opposite end was a crank wheel with pegs for turning along the side.

The two ladies shoved her hard into the table. Elly's heart dropped into her stomach, fear fluttering up into her throat. The wood was almost even with the top of her mound. The hard edge pressed almost painfully into her pleasure button.

"Hmm, she is a short one, despite those fat teats on her chest." The mistress pursed her lips. "Well, that will just make this an even more powerful experience for the harlot." Looking into each of her cronies' faces, she said, "Hold her tight, she has been docile so far, but I doubt she'll remains so shortly."

Elly almost panicked and failed the dare. But her character proved true and she only straightened her shoulders in determination. This did cause her melons to jiggle distractingly, she chose to ignore it.

The mistress gave her an oddly approving nod. "I've never seen one of you heathens face your penance with such bravery. " Her lips curled up in a vicious grin. "Let's see if you can keep up your courage."

The two cronies grab Elly's bound arms tight. With a terrifying speed, the mistress reached down and took a hold of the busty girl's clit. Elly shook her head, but she didn't try to resist. Her heart was a heavy drum in her chest. She didn't know what the woman was going to do. It couldn't be good though.

The mistress gave a cold laugh. "I'm impressed, your courage is still holding strong. I wonder though," She quickly pulls a chain from the base of the crank wheel. It rattles as it unwinds from the crank. At first Elly doesn't see what is on the end of the chain. When she finally does, her throat tries to close up. It is a constrictor ring. When locked around something, if pulled it will only get tighter and tighter. It is extremely difficult to release once engaged.

Paula! I'm going to make you suffer. Elly thought as she clenched her jaws. "Still being brave." The cruel twist of the mistress' lips deepened. She quickly slips the constrictor ring over the busty's girl's orgasm dispenser. Pressing it halfway down to right in the middle. The ring squeezed so tight that it made Elly's little pearl harder than it had ever been.

"Now let's see how long your bravery lasts against the pruner." The mistress reaches over and starts to turn the wheel. The chain slowly winds back, pulling tighter. In seconds, the slack is completely gone, and the chain has started to tug at Elly's precious button. She tries to press forward to relieve some of the pressure, but the hard edge of the table and the two women holding her arms keep her in place.

The mistress gives a chuckle. Slow and steady, she turns the wheel. The chain pulled harder and harder. Elly's eyes boggled in her head. She couldn't see her clit, not with her massive boobs in the way, but she could feel the ring starting to shrink. Her poor nub felt half strangled. And the stretching sent painful tingles through her body.

The mistress lifts Elly's chin to look her in the eye. "You are most impressive. Every other girl that has been in your place was screaming her head off by this point. I'm starting to feel bad about what I'm going to do."

Elly's mouth dropped open. She was frozen in place as the older woman grabbed two of the wheel pegs started cranking. The chain pulled harder and harder on her little nub. The wheel rotated once more, a tearing searing pain slashed out from her center. She wanted to beg, to plead, but her mouth wouldn't work.

"Brave until the end, truly impressive." The mistress grinned evilly and jerked the wheel two full turns.

The tearing, burning pain exploded. Elly couldn't keep quiet. She screamed louder than she ever had before.

Elly lost her pleasure button, go back and try again.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)